What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

roosters get up **spoiler**

cjs1822

Juniors
the roosters have just got up 10-0

we now have to win by 16 at least.

what are your thoughts?

Bay56

First Grade
THe other game is also in our favour.

Therefore we are definitely in the finals .... but ...

If we win by 17 points we will jump ahead of StG/Ill and finish 6th. They will finish seventh ... this may not be a much better deal than us finishing 7th ... if any team can beat one of the two top teams it is StG/Ill ... therefore if we lose our first finals game we're out in the first week.

Anyway you cant be disappointed with the results tonight if you are a Raiders supporter .... add to that the possibility that Elliott has been sacked and you cans sleep easy until Sunday.

Mick_63

Juniors
Geez Bay,i reckon 6th is way better than 7th,considering our recent record against storm,eagles and sharks.

History has to be rewritten for us to miss out on week two.

we are in the 8 , you Fn beauty , now to take 6th just for insurance value , it will be even funnier if warriors win and the Knoughts bow out.

Cryptic

Juniors
Hey I'm $45 happier at least :)

(bet that the Raiders would make the 8 I put on before the season started)

aussies1st

Staff member
Would much rather play the Sharks than Manly or the Storm. The Sharks look more beatable especially with no Bird. So get up boys and grab 6th.

Bay56

First Grade
Geez Bay,i reckon 6th is way better than 7th,considering our recent record against storm,eagles and sharks.

History has to be rewritten for us to miss out on week two.

I'm saying Mick that if any team can beat the two top teams it is StG/Ill ... if they do and we lose against 3rd place (probably sharkies) we're out.

Yes history indicates that 7th has only won on a few occasions but StG have hit a bit of form so I dont think it's a cert that we will have a 2nd chance .not cut-n-dried as some people are thinking.

Anyway we've got to win by 17+ for this scenario to become reality ... and ... Storm beat Rabbits (yep), Manly beat Panthers (maybe), Sharks beat Cowboys (maybe).

GO THE RAIDERS !!!

Last edited:

nickraider

Juniors
Just to make the 8 is a great achievement by the boys. To end up 6th would be fantastic. Probably play the Sharks and have more chance of beating them than Manly or Storm imo. Possibly get to the 2nd week too and then who knows!!

thommo4pm

Coach
Good luck Raiders.
I'll be hoping that you only win by 16 though. ;-)

However if my beloved Dragons happen to get knocked out in week 1, then I don't think I'll be alone in cheering on the Raiders for the title.

thommo4pm

Coach
No...
No they would not have.

Nor would either have them put 50 on St George Illawarra.

Agree.
No way on earth would Manly or Melbourne have put 50 on either side last night.
Melbourne only put 26 on against us down in Melbourne on a similar type of night (weather wise) when we only had 12 players.

Latest posts