What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters lose Remi Casty, gain Martin Kennedy = Roosters lose big time

What a wretched swap! Dual try scorer Remi Casty was finally showing the naysayers what a strong addition he was to the pack, and then we let him go back to Catalans. In his place comes the error riddled buffoon Martin Kennedy. A total flop at Brisbane Broncos. Why would any NRL club want to sign him? He should be playing for London Broncos in the English 2nd division. That is his level.

Meanwhile Remi Casty returns to Catalans to punch holes up the middle for Todd Carney and Willie Tonga to run through.

In Trent we trust.

I suspect that Remi Casty got a better financial offer from Catalans than the Roosters had initially offered, and the man with the purse strings, Uncle Nick rather than Trent, decided not to match it, with the hope of signing some other bigger fish playing in other positions (like either Blake Ferguson or Jason Tamoulolo), while staying inside the salary cap. So our back up prop for the top four props has been a gamble on a cheap, used and discarded product.

Rabbits20

Immortal
MK will do okay good don't know why people are against him we need some depth upfront

Lol! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

You can have him. He can't perform now he is off the peptides. Good on Brisbane for sending him back to you guys.

Another player who knocks on and gives careless penalties away. Brilliant isn't it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a wretched swap! Dual try scorer Remi Casty was finally showing the naysayers what a strong addition he was to the pack, and then we let him go back to Catalans. In his place comes the error riddled buffoon Martin Kennedy. A total flop at Brisbane Broncos. Why would any NRL club want to sign him? He should be playing for London Broncos in the English 2nd division. That is his level.

Meanwhile Remi Casty returns to Catalans to punch holes up the middle for Todd Carney and Willie Tonga to run through.

I agree with you mate. He's a flop without those peptides. Not a first grader.

Lol! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

You can have him. He can't perform now he is off the peptides. Good on Brisbane for sending him back to you guys.

Another player who knocks on and gives careless penalties away. Brilliant isn't it.

Bwhahahahahahahahaha this coming from a lol@$ouff$ supporter, f**king hilarious and the hypocrisy off the charts!! :lol: :lol: :lol: The burge$$ boy$ are the biggest drug takers in the NRL without question!! I know this for a 'fact', as I was told by someone who is heavily involved in the NRL and know what goes on!

You lol@$ouff$ supporters are off ya head with all the petrol sniffing and alcohol swilling!! ;-) :)

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hope you're enjoying your off season Roosters Flair. I know some Roosters supporters and there are some on this forum who can accept that Souths were the best team this year. I accept that the Roosters were the best team last year.

You had your moment last year, this year is ours.

You will try and deny it but you are one of the Roosters supporters who is bitter and looking for excuses.

You always seem to come up with the same old replies and nothing else. Stop stereotyping falsely about Souths supporters cause its only a small amount who are like that.

I could stereotype falsely about your supporters but I wouldn't because you are at a low low low low level.

You will make any stories up to try and ease the pain.

I expect you to reply in one of your stupid ways. If you don't reply sensibly it proves you're wrong and don't have much to say.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Hope you're enjoying your off season Roosters Flair. I know some Roosters supporters and there are some on this forum who can accept that Souths were the best team this year. I accept that the Roosters were the best team last year.

You will try and deny it but you are one of the Roosters supporters who is bitter and looking for excuses.

You always seem to come up with the same old replies and nothing else. Stop stereotyping falsely about Souths supporters cause its only a small amount who are like that.

I could stereotype falsely about your supporters but I wouldn't because you are at a low low low low level.

I expect you to reply in one of your stupid ways. If you don't reply sensibly it proves you're wrong and don't have much to say.

Says the bloke calling Martin Kennedy "peptide Kennedy" in the main NRL forum, give it a rest.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Says the bloke calling Martin Kennedy "peptide Kennedy" in the main NRL forum, give it a rest.

To be honest I will give it a break after I say this.

Kennedy was a cheat on peptides. He is as guilty as Sandor Earl. Ran away to Brisbane for a year to disguise himself and is now coming back to Roosters. Anyway good luck to him now he's off them I expect him to get injuries and expect his general game to keep deteriorating.

I'm happy you guys have him back. I thought Casty was better than Kennedy and that prop too Kane Evans.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I must've missed Kennedy getting done for Peptide use so I guess you'll have to back that up as you're making the claim. Much like you're asking Flair to back up his outrageous claims.

To be honest I'm not keen on him coming back, but he'll be cheap as the Bronx would be paying us for the "privilege" surely. Casty tried hard but is too small for a prop. Doesn't bend the line and is only holding back kids like Evans and Meehan.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I must've missed Kennedy getting done for Peptide use so I guess you'll have to back that up as you're making the claim. Much like you're asking Flair to back up his outrageous claims.

To be honest I'm not keen on him coming back, but he'll be cheap as the Bronx would be paying us for the "privilege" surely. Casty tried hard but is too small for a prop. Doesn't bend the line and is only holding back kids like Evans and Meehan.

It was all in the papers a lot and on the news. But you know how this ASADA thing has been there was probably a bit more evidence they needed that wasn't there. Earl and Kennedy were both involved with Dank but obviously Earl wouldn't dob Kennedy in.

I reckon Kennedy left the Roosters to get away from all the stress of it all. Knowing he stuffed up he wanted a fresh start at Brisbane. Now this ASADA business is pretty much sorted and Bennett realizes he's useless you are taking him back.

It's not just me making the claim lots of NRL supporters know what Kennedy did and he was lucky to get off without a minor suspension.

As for Roosters Flair he's talking a load of crap. He's a bit jealous. Like I have said previously it was your guys year last year, this year it's our turn. For the last 2 years both the Roosters and Souths were deserved winners.

Anyway that's in the past now Kennedy made a mistake but deserves a second chance. Good luck to him. I personally don't want to hear about this ASADA stuff anymore it carried on too long and spoilt the game.

Last edited:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
So in short you don't know Kennedy was on peptides, ASADA never charged him like other players were but you still say he's guilty because you and "a lot of NRL Supporters" know what Kennedy did. Then there's claim he went to Brisbane to get away, a club under salary cap investigation.. So he left a high profile sydney club to go and hide in one the biggest sporting Brands in this country in the Broncos.

You can't sling the peptides shit around if Kennedy was never charged with anything relating to ASADA, you're resorting to shit your whinging about in this very thread.

Last edited:

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors

Roosters were the best team in 2013 and 2014 -why? they won the minor premiership both years- GF wins are on the day events and often do not reflect who is the best side for the year- remember the 2014 grandfinal was between team 3 and team 7 where as the 2013 grandfinal was true a reflection of the season with team 1 playing team 2.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
To be honest I will give it a break after I say this.

Kennedy was a cheat on peptides. He is as guilty as Sandor Earl. Ran away to Brisbane for a year to disguise himself and is now coming back to Roosters. Anyway good luck to him now he's off them I expect him to get injuries and expect his general game to keep deteriorating.

I'm happy you guys have him back. I thought Casty was better than Kennedy and that prop too Kane Evans.

can you back the "Kennedy was a cheat on peptides. He is as guilty as Sandor Earl. Ran away to Brisbane for a year to disguise himself and is now coming back to Roosters" statement up with true facts- no you cannot - back to your burrow wabbit

Spot On

Coach
Roosters were the best team in 2013 and 2014 -why? they won the minor premiership both years- GF wins are on the day events and often do not reflect who is the best side for the year- remember the 2014 grandfinal was between team 3 and team 7 where as the 2013 grandfinal was true a reflection of the season with team 1 playing team 2.

You serious?

Rabbits20

Immortal
can you back the "Kennedy was a cheat on peptides. He is as guilty as Sandor Earl. Ran away to Brisbane for a year to disguise himself and is now coming back to Roosters" statement up with true facts- no you cannot - back to your burrow wabbit

You cant handle the truth he was very very lucky to get off.

He went to Dank's warehouse with Sandor Earl. Now you wouldn't go there for a holiday would you? It's obvious why he was with Earl there!

I read it in the SMH and Telegraph plus on Internet.

I keep up to date on NRL regardless of the team.

Stop denying what Kennedy did cause you know the truth?

I'm talking sensibly and I expect yet another smart arse comment from you in reply!

Anyway it's finished with now. Kennedy got a lucky break but good luck to him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Keep enjoying your off season Roosters supporters.

I sure am.:D:D:D:D

Most of you guys keep looking for any excuses and can't handle the truth.

Nothing much changes with you guys.

PREMIERS 2014! PRIDE OF THE LEAGUE

southsport

First Grade

The minor premiership does not necessarily reflect on which team is the best, the teams don't all play each other twice, then there are injury problems and representative games......... there is no doubt that Souths were the best in 2014, when it came to the crunch, Souths stepped up another notch.

Latest posts