What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters Pack Boosted

melon....

Coach
MrT said:
Cayless played City Origin in his last season at Parra. Roosters just splurged the cash....lol and Wing, that's why you gave him huge money when you first bought him and even got stung for rorting the cap with his payments. Roosters ruin players, Harrison, Anasta, Finch (don't worry, Parra will develop him), Monaghan
What a moron!!!!

melon....

Coach
MY_IQ_00 said:
Why Does Everyone Think One Of The Established Sydney Teams Are Going To Move To Gosford Wasn't The Reason Souths Were Kicked Out In The First Place Because The Didn't Mett The Standards Set By The Nrl. Now We Are Ending Up One Of The Richest Clubs With Sponsorships And So On. Holmes A Court Would Not Spend So Much Money On Erko Oval Then Redfern Oval Then The Leagues Club If He Didn't Want To Stay. The Roosters Should Still Have Plenty Of Money In The Bank Due To The Success They've Had In The Past. No One Will Move If Gold Coast Works Well Over The Next 5 Years Then Maybe Another Team Is On The Cards. If They Fail Then They Will Move To Central Coast Its That Easy So Don't Stress Your Teams Can't Move Or Else They Will Lose The Fans That Have Been There Through Thick And Thin
Someone pull the trigger on this basket case.

melon....

Coach
Steven@L.W said:
We will also see who finishes above the other next year.BTW il be happy if Souths finish 9th or 10th as i dont expect them to go from Spooners on a regular occurance to semi finals.Did it really hurt that much to miss Asotasi and end up with Myles?
PS-good luck with the train trip from Bondi to Gosford.
LOL@SOUFFS!!

Have another spoon you twat.

Rotten Rooster

Juniors
Steven@L.W said:
We will also see who finishes above the other next year.BTW il be happy if Souths finish 9th or 10th as i dont expect them to go from Spooners on a regular occurance to semi finals.Did it really hurt that much to miss Asotasi and end up with Myles?
PS-good luck with the train trip from Bondi to Gosford.

Actually muppett I would have been pissed if we paid the money you did for a forward, I prefer to have 3-4 up comming players. I just dont get why your so jealous of us. You even paid 350 for Vungana LOL get with it man, half your team is our used by rejects, you buy one good player and all of a sudden you grow some balls. Let your team win some game before you start shooting your mouth off muppett.

Steven@L.W

Juniors
Typical Eastern Suburbs mentality,facts are brought up and they are fobbed off as rubbish.You sign a coach who was your 4th choice behind Bennett,JT and D.Anderson(And had someone not opened their mouth during the finals series you would have Bennett in 07) and suddenly he is the greatest coach to have ever lived.Chris Anderson may well work at Easts BUT it is also fact that he has left the Bulldogs,Melbourne and the Sharks in a shambles with officials and supporters offside.
You go on about not wasting money on one of the best Props in the game yet Easts were shure Asotasi would be in the red white and blue next season until PHAC stepped in and i suppose you will tell me you didnt throw a Wadd at Forehead Myles,or perhaps he was done DUI driving a Ford GTP or maybe a brand new XR6 Turbo??? And Ash is playing for a pittance right along with Anasta...
No wonder you club is loathed the most by every other clubs supporters along with 1 other bunch of Toffs.
Now the beauty is self imposing a ban on myself from this cretinous room,and another beauty,the Ignore button.
Have a great 2007 because i know my club will be.

Rotten Rooster

Juniors
Steven@L.W said:
Typical Eastern Suburbs mentality,facts are brought up and they are fobbed off as rubbish.You sign a coach who was your 4th choice behind Bennett,JT and D.Anderson(And had someone not opened their mouth during the finals series you would have Bennett in 07) and suddenly he is the greatest coach to have ever lived.Chris Anderson may well work at Easts BUT it is also fact that he has left the Bulldogs,Melbourne and the Sharks in a shambles with officials and supporters offside.
You go on about not wasting money on one of the best Props in the game yet Easts were shure Asotasi would be in the red white and blue next season until PHAC stepped in and i suppose you will tell me you didnt throw a Wadd at Forehead Myles,or perhaps he was done DUI driving a Ford GTP or maybe a brand new XR6 Turbo??? And Ash is playing for a pittance right along with Anasta...
No wonder you club is loathed the most by every other clubs supporters along with 1 other bunch of Toffs.
Now the beauty is self imposing a ban on myself from this cretinous room,and another beauty,the Ignore button.
Have a great 2007 because i know my club will be.

No one wants you in here and no one cares about your opinion muppett boy, go back to redfern and sniff some unleaded. Your such an authority you clown, when did we make a play for JT, he isnt fit to run our PL let alone first grade. The only coach we made a play for was Bennett we missed out so what, we missied out on Asotasi so what! why would we want to pay over 500K for just one player a forward at that lol. What have you clowns done in the last 25yrs sweet F/A. Every year you muppetts sing the same old song we are back lol. The pride of the league you guys say, you know what ?your an embarrassment to the leaugue! you coming in here is like those clowns that come to the footy and sit in the members area and bag your team, show some respect little man.

Choppies

Coach
Let em yap like they do every year.
They come out in the off season and blow their load over (Insert player) that has just signed. We beat them. They crawl back under their rock. That's the way it works with them.
When we beat them rd 1 2007 this fool will be no where to be seen.

Steven@L.W

Juniors
The roosters are the Manure on the on the sole of South Sydneys football boots!!! Pack your bags and get to the central coast.Losers!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
I thought Souths played well last weekend, but certainly as a recent Souths fan, one win is far from a need to be a smartarse little turd from a far ???!!!!

Steven@L.W

Juniors
Geez it will be funny if in your 100th year you collect the wooden spoon.Atleast the Raiders have shown abit of fight in their 2 losses.

willvillain

Juniors
Steven@L.W said:
Geez it will be funny if in your 100th year you collect the wooden spoon.Atleast the Raiders have shown abit of fight in their 2 losses.

Haha, I don't remember the Raiders putting up much of a fight when Manly touched them up last week.

Latest posts