What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters re-sign Talented Youngsters

SOO

Juniors
Ryan Williamson and Jake Friend have been re- signed at the rooseters for extended periods. Friend signing for 2 years and Williamson for 3 years. Both to train full time next year in top 25 Well done roosters!! alot of potential in both these boys. A shame they couldnt hold on to some of there other promising youngsters.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Ryan Williamson and Jake Friend have been re- signed at the rooseters for extended periods. Friend signing for 2 years and Williamson for 3 years. Both to train full time next year in top 25 Well done roosters!! alot of potential in both these boys. A shame they couldnt hold on to some of there other promising youngsters.
excellent

especially Friend,

was impressed with his performance

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
What positions do they play ??

When do they get too old for kiddies league ? Ages etc ??

Friend is 18 and a hooker, you probably know by now. Williamson is a Centre and I think is 17.. I think either is unlikely to play many games for Newtown.. Riley Brown is likely to drop back to the Jets next season to make way for Friend.

Sood

Juniors
I havent seen any news on this on the roosters website...
SOO where u get ur info?

Monk

Referee
so long as we keep friend im happy...
he can bust holes like few can, riminds me of a preston campbell type

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
On top of his great defence and the rest of his game being strong, he's a keeper!
Oh and can he kick well?

SOO

Juniors
On top of his great defence and the rest of his game being strong, he's a keeper!
Oh and can he kick well?

Can he kick hhas the best kicking game in the comp has kicked 3 40-20's tis season so far. I found this info out from jake and ryan themselves.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Very nice he is a future star then a hooker with a great kicking game is such a threat just look at Cam Smith and Robbie Farah. On top of that we have Mitchell Pearce and Braith Anasta's kicking game... Our future looks bright:)

Sood

Juniors
I found this info out from jake and ryan themselves.

Ok thats cool. Wish the club would put in on the website tho..

I was stoked at the signing of Ryan Williamson cause ive heard nothing but good things about him. The club holds him in very high regard and say hes gonna be a star of the future.

Now that i seen Friend play, im excited about his signing 2. :cool:

Williamson will be an absolute star, was awesome in the sg ball final.

Friend is the missing link in our first grade squad, alot of Robbie Farah in this bloke, now a 4 yr deal for cherrington would be icing on the cake.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Williamson will be an absolute star, was awesome in the sg ball final.

Friend is the missing link in our first grade squad, alot of Robbie Farah in this bloke, now a 4 yr deal for cherrington would be icing on the cake.

Don't be so ridiculous. We need to re-sign him for 5 years, he is going to be a superstar for sure, I mean he already is playing extremely well for a guy of his age.

Latest posts