What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters sign French prop Remi Casty from Catalans Dragons

H.H

Juniors
Hehehehehe, Mortimer is a better half than Mitchell piss lol, so no loss there, and while you had Jennings and Maloney out, they had Reynolds and Morris out, I reckon that negates any disadvantage that you numbskulls are whinging about. So big deal you beat a team that had three players out and you had four players missing, boo hoo, wake up you cry babies, we don't care who we have out or who we play, our structure and discipline allows us to put our ball boy in at halfback and we could still manage a win.

There are places to go that can help you...just letting you know...

Hehehehehe, Mortimer is a better half than Mitchell piss lol, so no loss there, and while you had Jennings and Maloney out, they had Reynolds and Morris out, I reckon that negates any disadvantage that you numbskulls are whinging about. So big deal you beat a team that had three players out and you had four players missing, boo hoo, wake up you cry babies, we don't care who we have out or who we play, our structure and discipline allows us to put our ball boy in at halfback and we could still manage a win.

You haven't won shit

Headless Chook

Juniors
The Pride of Rugby League? Must be some float your "boys" hop on every March and mince down Oxford St, thought so. That's cool, I've got nothing against that sort of thing. In fact I think it's wonderful you're so proud.