What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters Team, No Wing

Pedro Collins

Juniors
Shaun Foley

Sam Perrett

Iosia Soliola

Ryan Cross

Amos Roberts

Brett Finch

Josh Lewis

Shane Shackleton

John Doyle

David Shillington

Anthony Tupou

Craig Fitzgibbon

Ashley Harrison

Chris Flannery

Jamie Soward

Setaimata Sa

Nigel Plum

Parra2006

Juniors
I hope Finch doesnt try to hard to impress us
I want him to have his worst game off his career this weekend
Then after that game to play his best footy for the next 3 yrs
lol

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Parra2006 said:
I hope Finch doesnt try to hard to impress us
I want him to have his worst game off his career this weekend
Then after that game to play his best footy for the next 3 yrs
lol

Sounds Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Nigel Plum sponsored by What's The Matta Plumbing Services!

WhatsTheMattaPlumbing_small.gif

Hmmmmmm..... :lol:

yy_cheng

Coach
If our minds are on the job, we will win. If we play the 80 like the way we played the 1st 40 against the sharks, we'll be in for a hard one.

A good 1st half is key. If we can get a good 1st half score, the chooks will be demoralized and will just go through the motions for the 2nd half.

Nickeel

Juniors
yy_cheng said:
A good 1st half is key. If we can get a good 1st half score, the chooks will be demoralized and will just go through the motions for the 2nd half.

I bet that's what the Cowboys said a few weeks ago. :lol:

Nick

forward pass

Coach
Brett Finch has been playing out of his skin since he moved to 5/8. I have changed my opinion on his signing - he will be great.

I still think this is a danger game for us.

eel4life

Juniors
If we go out there and we can improve on our last performance by about 5% i think we will be too strong for them and to quick for them.

If we do not do everything that we have been doing over the last 2 months then we can get a rude shock this week, but i think we will be better this week than last week.

wont be easy but it will be a good game.

mickdo

Coach
The Panthers are pretty woeful of late though. I mean they lost to the Bunnies as well so you couldn't really say they are a decent opposition to gauge the Roosters on. Neither are the Cowboys for that matter.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
parra pete said:
"Wing Wing Why don't you give me a call.." ....Abba..

dont give up journalism :D

we should be able to have a good look at Finch at 5/8 this weekend, and as everyone says, hope he plays crap but shows potential in the process

TheParraboy

Staff member
I hope Brett Finch has 4 try assists to his name after the game

3 of those to Jarryd Hayne :D

parra pete

Referee
Twizzle said:
dont give up journalism :D

we should be able to have a good look at Finch at 5/8 this weekend, and as everyone says, hope he plays crap but shows potential in the process

Or as Luke Rooney sang when he played outside Craig and Matty on the last Kangaroo tour..and they wouldn't pass to him......wait for it.....wait for it......

"Wing.......... Sing......... why won't you give me the ball" :whistle: :music1: