What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters team v Brisbane

Kaz

junior
Reading all the stuff about what the Roosters players were going to do to Hodges, I thought he was in danger. :lol:

But then after the game, they were all talking to him & shaking his hand. :roll:

melon....

Coach
Kaz said:
Reading all the stuff about what the Roosters players were going to do to Hodges, I thought he was in danger. :lol:

But then after the game, they were all talking to him & shaking his hand. :roll:
Hey Kaz, what happens on the field stays on the field. I think the Chooks were to busy bandaging their arses to worry about Fat Hodgo.

melon....

Coach
Kiwi said:
melon.... said:
Kiwi....Hodges might regain his pace. Hodges might be the happiest camper in QLD. But know one thing. IF you are fortunate enough to make the GF....Hodges will cost you that game because one thing he will never have is HEART.

We'll see, and like after last night, me thinks Rooster fans will again be left eating humble pie, even if then generally have to be force fed it.
We may be eating humble pie, but Hodges didnt bake it.