What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

roosters thread only!

gregstar

Referee
could all the rooster supporters place their reasoning here as to why anyone should support your team this weekend - I am undecided.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Its very simple

Fittler is a champion player, he deserves to go out a winner.
Hodges, Finch and Walker may all be f**kwits but there are plenty of f**kwits at the dogs too
and we all have suspecions about the roosters salary cap BUT the bulldogs have put our great game through too much shit, to reward them with a premiership would be a disgrace, Price is the only one at the dogs with any shead of decency, and he is leaving.

i hate the dogs, i hate the roosters, but in this instance, the roosters are the lesser of 2 evils

Corbin

Juniors
ha ha ...
Since when has our team committed any offences in the NRL.... eg like the Bulldogs..
Players who have come from other clubs have become a lot more skill players eg. Finch....
Our team has a full line of stars in our team... we have the best defence in the NRL and one of the best attacking (2nd).
The roosters strive to win and always do their best and Brad Fittler is a great example of that.
i cant see what our team does to upset every1, i can slighty see wat every1 is complaining about with the NRL Judicory but come on... its not our fault.. would u like ur club just take the harshest penality? no... they fight for it and it normally goes their way....
I think The roosters have the right spirit in the game.. give opposing sides a lot of respect.... and they also are focused on the job...\
and i am sure u would rather the Roosters then the BULLDOGS! they are ALWAYS getting them selves in trouble and giving the game a bad name....

Fibroman

First Grade
I will support the dogs for two reasons.
1. Roosters salary cap issues.
2. Roosters shouldn't even be there. Finch should have been suspended, and if Simpkins had his glasses on, he would have seen the 'offside' right at the death, and Cowboys would have scored and won the game.

It's not rocket science. Roosters just don't deserve to be there, and the doggies do.

maladroit

Juniors
I reckon this GF will see the most amount of people who don't give a shit.

There isn't anything worse than watching a game when you really don't care who wins . At least if the cows or panthers were there the rest of the league world that do not follow the roosters or dogs would have had a team to cheer. Outside those two club, no one givea a rats bum about the match.

Nonny1980

Juniors
fibro man said:

You have got to be kidding! The bulldogs were cheating the cap by a million dollars and got caught. Nothing has been proven at the roosters. You obviously have a very short memory.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
No Nonny he is just an idiot...its that simple.

We were the minor premiers this year...his team the Panthers were minor premiers last year....I ask Fibro these questions "whats the difference??? why did Panthers derserve to be there in 03 but, we don't in 04?? this reply should be interesting.

m0j0

Bench
maladroit said:
There isn't anything worse than watching a game when you really don't care who wins .

I can sympathise with you there. I remember the '92 GF between Brisbane and St George. I had so little interest in that game I spent the afternoon at the gym. The following year when the same matchup happened, I was fortunately living in Melbourne so it wasn't very hard to avoid that game.
That said, I didn't spend the whole week whinging to anyone who'd listen (and even those that wouldn't) about it unlike the sh!tload of kiddies on this forum!

Corbin

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
We don't want any outside support so if you're not an Easts supporter f**k off. :clap:

:D :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[furrycat]

Coach
Corbin said:
ha ha ...
Since when has our team committed any offences in the NRL.... eg like the Bulldogs..
Players who have come from other clubs have become a lot more skill players eg. Finch....
Our team has a full line of stars in our team... we have the best defence in the NRL and one of the best attacking (2nd).
The roosters strive to win and always do their best and Brad Fittler is a great example of that.
i cant see what our team does to upset every1, i can slighty see wat every1 is complaining about with the NRL Judicory but come on... its not our fault.. would u like ur club just take the harshest penality? no... they fight for it and it normally goes their way....
I think The roosters have the right spirit in the game.. give opposing sides a lot of respect.... and they also are focused on the job...\
and i am sure u would rather the Roosters then the BULLDOGS! they are ALWAYS getting them selves in trouble and giving the game a bad name....

There you go again with the worlds poorest post. Deadset you need to give yourself several uppercuts, get off the computer and get a life.

Corbin Below:
girltalkingtomeactnatural.jpg

hrundi99

First Grade
m0j0 said:
maladroit said:
There isn't anything worse than watching a game when you really don't care who wins .

I can sympathise with you there. I remember the '92 GF between Brisbane and St George. I had so little interest in that game I spent the afternoon at the gym. The following year when the same matchup happened, I was fortunately living in Melbourne so it wasn't very hard to avoid that game.
That said, I didn't spend the whole week whinging to anyone who'd listen (and even those that wouldn't) about it unlike the sh!tload of kiddies on this forum!

So you're a big league fan then, not watching the Grand Final because your team isn't playing. :roll:

m0j0

Bench
hrundi99 said:
So you're a big league fan then, not watching the Grand Final because your team isn't playing. :roll:

Big call, considering the posts going around today. Perhaps you should read it again. I didn't watch because I couldn't get behind either team and I had no interest in them. How is that different to the dozens of posts going around today?
I did watch the President's Cup and Reserve Grade but just didn't feel like watching the "big" one when I can't stand either team. I'm not a big fan of either Manly or Newcastle, but I did get right behind the Knights in the '97 GF and I was screaming the house down when Toovey got stomped and Albert went over to win the game.
As for not a big league fan - tell that to my wife who has to put up with me watching every game, every week, regardless of who's playing. The difference with '92 and '93 compared to regular season games is that I couldn't bring myself to see either of those teams hold the trophy high.

Brimmer

Juniors
We don't want any outside support so if you're not an Easts supporter f**k off.

Pot calling the kettle black there mate.... How about practicing what you preach.

fibro man said:
I will support the dogs for two reasons.
2. Roosters shouldn't even be there. Finch should have been suspended, and if Simpkins had his glasses on, he would have seen the 'offside' right at the death, and Cowboys would have scored and won the game.

It's not rocket science. Roosters just don't deserve to be there, and the doggies do.

The Cowboys would have had a penalty that doesn't mean they would have scored though. They would have had 4 seconds to play.

Latest posts