What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

roosters thread only!

eelsta

Bench
how dont the roosters deserve not to be there they were MINOR PREMIERS and salary cap PLEASE

rossy

Juniors
fibro man said:
I will support the dogs for two reasons.
1. Roosters salary cap issues.
2. Roosters shouldn't even be there. Finch should have been suspended, and if Simpkins had his glasses on, he would have seen the 'offside' right at the death, and Cowboys would have scored and won the game.

It's not rocket science. Roosters just don't deserve to be there, and the doggies do.
Do tell us all about the Roosters salary cap issues Fibro? Start with the evidence and work back? How's the off-season? You must have been tired lat year having a to watch those few extra weeks, so having to watch the grand final without your team in it must be a refreshing return to normality.

Now, since you've been banging on about it all year you must have had some time to dig up something concrete to prove your claims by now. Did I ask how the off-season is going? Have Taxidriver and Stgillaman contacted you about going through the "Roosters the slide begins" thread you started in June?

What about how disappointed all of you and your mates were when the spoon betting was suspended because the Roosters were over the cap? The only overspending is being done by your hero John Howard. Have you figured out who the Governor of Florida is yet?

Fibro, you poor, sad man. Better luck next time. Did I mention that I hope you are enjoying your teams off-season?