What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters V whoever - round 5

Should Ozzie go third reserve

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• maybe if he can tell us who the hell is Prisilla

• Total voters

ozzie

Bench
Rather than me naming a team - this fortnight you can nominate yourslves

I nominate myself as third reserve...I can whip you all from there (pleassseee let me)

With only 7 players compulsory is no friggen choice. :lol:

Ozzie, perhaps we can beg the beautiful Brook to post an article this game?

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
Rather than me naming a team - this fortnight you can nominate yourslves

I nominate myself as third reserve...I can whip you all from there (pleassseee let me)

Oi, hands off my spot you fuliginous creature! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I nominate myself for third reserve......

A- Because it's MY spot.
B- I write better when the pressure is on
C- I KNOW who Prisilla is. ;-)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ozzie

Bench
I know who prisilla is now but I'm not telling you - you tell me and I'll tell ya if your right...ok??

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
I know who prisilla is now but I'm not telling you - you tell me and I'll tell ya if your right...ok??

stupid.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah right!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Who the hell is Priscilla??? what are you talking about if I am accused of getting rid of her then I suppose I best know who she is. ;-)

Hey just another question. Do I have to play this round Oz??

ozzie

Bench
no - if you would like arest then you can be third reserve and I'll post. YOU Don't know who prisila is - I do...don't I the Backpacker...

You better tell Roostergirl though...it's your job

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
no - if you would like arest then you can be third reserve and I'll post. YOU Don't know who prisila is - I do...don't I the Backpacker...

You better tell Roostergirl though...it's your job

Bugger off 8) , the third reserve spot is mine. MINE I TELL YOU. MINE!!!! *said with thunder and lightening crackling in the background*

No ozzie, I don't know who Prisilla is. Never met the 'woman'. Can't spell her name or nothing....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: And you, oh great one, know it all. I'm humbled by your knowledge of the workings of Prisilla. :D

NAH NAH. You don't have a clue. \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

The Backpacker

Juniors
By the way, seeing as I don't know the rules and fail to abide by them - although some responsibility must lie with our great captain seeing as the post was up for over a week and he failed to inform me of the new 'title included' rule - I have first, second and third dibs on 3rd reserve spot. You said choose - I choose to not post this week. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
but the two of us can't sit on the bench together - its not big enough for my wheelchair and you...

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
but the two of us can't sit on the bench together - its not big enough for my wheelchair and you...

So we park your wheel chair NEXT to the bench ( :roll: some people) with the brakes off. I'll bring the blow torch :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
By the way, seeing as I don't know the rules and fail to abide by them - although some responsibility must lie with our great captain seeing as the post was up for over a week and he failed to inform me of the new 'title included' rule - I have first, second and third dibs on 3rd reserve spot. You said choose - I choose to not post this week. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly trust me - you have to believe me - i didn't know about it until after the game..see the rules and the time of my post...and I'll go along with your wishes - you don't have to post this week - the following week -yes (the captain has decreed) =P~ =P~

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
Honestly trust me - you have to believe me - i didn't know about it until after the game..see the rules and the time of my post...and I'll go along with your wishes - you don't have to post this week - the following week -yes (the captain has decreed) =P~ =P~

Actually I already have a piece of crap written - should it be needed from the position of third reserve. :lol: :lol: :lol:

8) , trust a bloody woman to have spent time trying to work out a surprise and now want to know if they're right! :D I read what ozzie wrote, thought "oh ok" and it never entered my head again until you just brought it up again.

GOES TO SHOW WOMAN CAN"T STAND NOT KNOWING...

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
ozzie said:
Yeah - I intend to - also hope to have a surprise....

I worked out the SURPRISE Oz check you PMS please.

I don't think ozzie gets PMS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I've heard it all. Am sitting here watching the news - see Pen, I can multi task - and have just heard that the NZ government are going to bring in..............

A flatulence tax on all cows and sheep. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
72 cents per cow. 9 cents per sheep. I'm still laughing.

Gotta wonder about these kiwis.