What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

roosters vs warriors... what if

Monk

Referee
if the game between roosters and warriors had been unlimited golden point
who would have won and why????

I think the roosters, the warriors had just drop kicked it and the roosters would have run down field nd anasta would have slotted the 1 pointer...

what if anasta took the tackle instead of passing

what if that goose (forget who) passed right for a field goal attempt 10 out right infront instead of throwing an intercept pass? we should of won 32-31

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Jumpy Monkey said:
if the game between roosters and warriors had been unlimited golden point
who would have won and why????

I think the roosters, the warriors had just drop kicked it and the roosters would have run down field nd anasta would have slotted the 1 pointer...

The Warriors shouldn't have had to do that drop out anyway.

kav

Juniors
If the Warriors had taken a field goal 20 metres out in front of the posts when the score was 30-18, the sin binning would not have happened and the Warriors would have scored a couple of more tries.

Kav

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
yeah it should of been 30-24 roosters

And if the Warriors turned up from minute 1 it could have been 40-14 Warriors.

Not a great thread. I'm embarassed to have 2 posts in it.

Charlie124

First Grade
And if Steve Price was a halfback he would have had number 7 on his back.

really makes you think doesnt it...

it was f**king stupid is what it was

Charlie124 said:
And if Steve Price was a halfback he would have had number 7 on his back.

really makes you think doesnt it...

no not really. wing was our hooker with 7 on his back ;-)

_Johnsy

Referee
Dr Crane said:
Not a great thread. I'm embarassed to have 2 posts in it.

I should not have one post in it, but had to laugh at the Dr's comment, says it all.:lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
Meh. If If If. Myles should never have dropped that ball with 50 seconds left or whatever. Gah.

eels_fan_01

Bench
What if everyone woke up and realised Braith Anasta is an average player, that would be something special.

Tom Ace

Bench
eels_fan_01 said:
What if everyone woke up and realised Braith Anasta is an average player, that would be something special.

Then Tim Smith would have no-one to look up to.

big pat

Coach
why even have golden point, whats wrong with a draw, look what happen ended in a draw anyway, so whats the point.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Max Power said:
Then Tim Smith would have no-one to look up to.

Why on this forum do people think when you post something about an opposition player you are comparing it to your own.

Have you seen a post where i put Tim Smith above Braith Anasta? No no you havent. Im just pointing out the fact Anasta gets wraped like hes bigger than Jesus when hes nothing. Sure he can pull out a big play but for every big play theres a mistake.

Tom Ace

Bench
eels_fan_01 said:
Why on this forum do people think when you post something about an opposition player you are comparing it to your own.
Shhhh. There there.

If you can't handle someone having a light hearted dig at one of your players, after you'd had a go at an opposition teams player, then I suggest it might be a good idea that you spend less time on these forums.

eels_fan_01 said:
Have you seen a post where i put Tim Smith above Braith Anasta?
Nope, and nor do I care if you have or have not, it's irrelevant.

eels_fan_01 said:
Im just pointing out the fact Anasta gets wraped like hes bigger than Jesus when hes nothing. Sure he can pull out a big play but for every big play theres a mistake.
Sounds like someone I've read about...Last name Smith, first name Tim.

Latest posts