What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters X Factor

In-goal

Bench
Without doubt over the past few season one man has lead the roosters from the front like no other, not only does he provide the necesary drive in go forward but he also creates a fearsome deffensive line.

Ladies and Gentlemen i put before you the great Adrian Morley.

p.s. There has been outstanding backup from Ricko and Fitzy and also Cayless

BoldShane

Juniors
In-goal said:
Without doubt over the past few season one man has lead the roosters from the front like no other, not only does he provide the necesary drive in go forward but he also creates a fearsome deffensive line.

Ladies and Gentlemen i put before you the great Adrian Morley.

p.s. There has been outstanding backup from Ricko and Fitzy and also Cayless

One does not LEAD by getting oneself suspended for however-many weeks. How many times was Fittler sent off in his career captaining the Roosters?? :-k

Ricketson has been suspended since taking up the captaincy, has he not? :-s

Yeah! Great leadership you guys :whistle

BoldShane

Tommy Smith

Referee
Behind Fittler, Morley was the most important player in our team over our stretch of 3 GF appearances.

He's an awesome player, the most dominant and feared in the world, and without doubt the first forward i'd pick to have in my team.

This year he's been great. Particularly since the Warriors game where he smashed Guttenbeil, he's just about been our best in every game since.

BoldShane said:
One does not LEAD by getting oneself suspended for however-many weeks. How many times was Fittler sent off in his career captaining the Roosters?? :-k

BoldShane

Fittler was sent off only once as captain of the Roosters Round 1 in 1999 v Warriors at the SFS.

BoldShane said:

BoldShane

And of course Moz heads out each and every game thinking will I or wont I get myself suspended today.
Or perhpas it looks like a top night for some head hunting.

Nooooooooo

10 or 15 years ago his tackles would have been stuff of legend, but the game we watch today is for mummies boys and the gender challenged refs and judiciary.

Would the world have judged the likes of Terry Randall or David Gillespie in the same way they judge Morley week in week out.

The game is not for hard hitting men nowdays its the readers digest version for all the do gooders that think it would be offensive to see a bit of blood or biff.

Keep smashing them Moz, if they want to play with the big boys they better be ready for it.

Mr Saab

Referee

in the days of the 70s and 80s, league was indeed a tough tough sport and alot was let go. But back then league was basically an amateur game compared to today. Do you think if everything was let go and it was a replica of the 70s that ch9 and fox would have paid a combined 90 million to broadcast it? i doubt it. Moz has to move with the times or he will continue to be wearing a suit on the sidelines.

Raider_69

Post Whore
The X-Factor aye... the roosters havnt had that since Freddy's dear departure.... but not to worry, in the coming days they will buy their X Factor

BTW not a shot at them, as if it were at all possible with out idiotic coach and inept management id love us to buy an x-factor to 2

BoldShane

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:

in the days of the 70s and 80s, league was indeed a tough tough sport and alot was let go. But back then league was basically an amateur game compared to today. Do you think if everything was let go and it was a replica of the 70s that ch9 and fox would have paid a combined 90 million to broadcast it? i doubt it. Moz has to move with the times or he will continue to be wearing a suit on the sidelines.

Exactly my point!!! :clap:

Thank you Charlie.... well said, laddie!!! :thumb

BoldShane

BoldShane

Juniors
By the way..... just in case you guys haven't realised.... Cayless is off to Pommyland; Ricko's retiring; Crocker's going south to make it 2 teams he's pissed off

We're gunna need a sh*tload of forwards soon..... any suggestions as to whom we shall offer a contract? :-k

Does Sonny-Bill have an older, less fragile brother? :lol:

BoldShane:music1:

BoldShane said:
By the way..... just in case you guys haven't realised.... Cayless is off to Pommyland; Ricko's retiring; Crocker's going south to make it 2 teams he's pissed off

We're gunna need a sh*tload of forwards soon..... any suggestions as to whom we shall offer a contract? :-k

Does Sonny-Bill have an older, less fragile brother? :lol:

BoldShane:music1:

Yeah

Anthony Tupou
Ben Hannant
Adam Schubert
Mickey Paea
Nigel Plum

We have the forwards there at the moment. We have a lot of young talent we don't need to buy anyone as far as forwards go.

melon....

Coach
Raider_69 said:
The X-Factor aye... the roosters havnt had that since Freddy's dear departure.... but not to worry, in the coming days they will buy their X Factor

BTW not a shot at them, as if it were at all possible with out idiotic coach and inept management id love us to buy an x-factor to 2
Too late 69!! m We already bought Jamie!! LOL.

Raider_69

Post Whore
melon.... said:
Too late 69!! m We already bought Jamie!! LOL.

hahah yea ill cop that, but you also got finchy, who can single handedly turn anyone's X-Factor into a Ex-Factor :lol:

Raider_69 said:
hahah yea ill cop that, but you also got finchy, who can single handedly turn anyone's X-Factor into a Ex-Factor :lol:

well thats your opinion and you are entitled to it but Finchy is very welcome in the red white and blue as far as I am concerned.

The Business

Juniors
roosterspremiers2002 said:
well thats your opinion and you are entitled to it but Finchy is very welcome in the red white and blue as far as I am concerned.
You are certainly in a minority.

BoldShane

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
Yeah

Anthony Tupou
Ben Hannant
Adam Schubert
Mickey Paea
Nigel Plum

We have the forwards there at the moment. We have a lot of young talent we don't need to buy anyone as far as forwards go.

I'll bet ya $50 we buy more forwards for next year :sch:

(Tupou, I'll give ya that one.....) :thumn

Is Adam Schubert, Ian's son? :-s

=; Please excuse my ignorance if he is

BoldShane