What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rothfield shoosh comments

Stake Removed

First Grade
So after Fifita gets knuckled wrapped for comments.

What are the NRL going to do for Rothfield putting this in the press

SHOOSH II
WHICH old NRL enforcer sent me this text message about Andrew Fifita: “I wish he’d played back in my era when we could bash blokes. There’d be a long queue behind me looking for Fifita.”

If the NRL are serious Rothfield should have his accrediation torn up

The sooner everyone realises buzz is in the box seat with all of this the better. Just let him fade away. He would drop dead and very few would give a shit.

txta2

Bench
He is untouchable, that is the problem and now it's the clubs issue leaving it to fester.

Weaponhead

Coach
The sooner everyone realises buzz is in the box seat with all of this the better. Just let him fade away. He would drop dead and very few would give a shit.
Agree. The only person to take on the media and win is Donald Trump.

That is a cheap shot from old buzz but who expects any better.

wibble

Bench
The "old days" props were tough, and could take a beating. But they were hardly athletes.

Fifita would be much stronger and faster than most the "line up" put together.

Anyway, Kent has said plenty of crap about Fifita in the past and said he and Dugan were stupid the other night (he is right, but if Fifita said that about him he'd go off).

And this from Rothfield.

The biggest hypocrites in the media are these ones who think their own shit doesn't stink.

snout

First Grade
In what other job do you get to make shit up.

Sloth got outed for being a derelict old hack - by two gumbies no less - and he uses whatever resources he has at hand to save face.

His best resource is BS.

He writes a story to put down one accuser but doesnt quote his source. Thing is there DOESNT have to be one
as he is never called to account.

What a job.

He can go on Fox on Monday night and say lm hearing the Titans are interested in wayne bennett.
Heard from who??!? The titans? Well that would be no.
From bennet? That would be no.
From who then?

Never asked to reveal where these 'leaks' he has every week come from.

And then 99% of these scoops never happen because this game runs on rumour and innuendo and dickheads like this old farkwit are kept on life support and making a living trollng BS.

Absolute made up BS.

I like guessing games! Which of buzzs imaginary play friends could it be ? Lets guess!!! ......ummmm maybe Mr iNcRedibLe? Oh wait .Too young....it has to be from the Era when they could bash blokes....Maybe it was old "Blinky Bill" Nahhh I think his dementia has taken his ability to communicate. hmmmm this is harder than I thought... Maybe old Ted E. Bear . He's close with buzz and may have whispered something in his ear one night.

carcharias

Immortal
I would like someone to point out to these alleged journos
Blokes like Mat Johns and co pull the piss out of everyone.
For their looks
Ability to do things
Achievements

Yeah it’s funny
I heard them bagging sloth out prior to him going on his tv show.
They were mimicking his weird evil voice.
All of them were doing it.

However
When a bloke like Dugan answers truthfully about what he looks like... it is almost blasphemy.
Fifita was laughing when he called sloth a f**kwit.

They were doing no different to any other f**ker.
They were taking the piss out of him.

Mat Johns and his ex playing mates should know better.
He got destroyed by them