What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 05 (2004): Roosters v Lions

melon....

Coach
Thanks Lions. Thanks Roosters. Thanks Anton. Anton, you know now why I had a deep set hatred for Marathon and the Knights a while back. Thankfully the good supporters out weigh the bad and I dont have the hatred for the Knights that I used to have...that and the fact we own you now!! LOL.

Cheers.

Australia won anastabation unlike the Pirates when they played the Lions. ;-)

And thanks for reading my article, I'm sure, like nibblet did from my previous effort, you will get some inspiration from it. And one day, I may even read one of yours.

anastabation

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
Anastabation is this question relevent to this match or the Forum 7's?
Is your, or indeed this reply? I enjoyed the article and was curious to find out who won, either relax or take it up with management.

antonius

Coach
melon.... said:
Thanks Lions. Thanks Roosters. Thanks Anton. Anton, you know now why I had a deep set hatred for Marathon and the Knights a while back. Thankfully the good supporters out weigh the bad and I dont have the hatred for the Knights that I used to have...that and the fact we own you now!! LOL.

Cheers.
I was aware of what happened to you and yours prior to the post, The real fans, and Time are good healers. 8)

Bubbles

Juniors
Great game Lions :clap: - I knew when I read all the articles it was going to be a tight one, but what a heart stopper! Congratulations to Lisa and CWB - you both wrote excellent articles. Thanks also to Antonius.