What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Dragons v Broncos at Kogarah

jeffdragon

Bench
Would like to have another try on the board.
We have been in this position times before .
We have them on the rack, but have seen us blow it from here.
Cmon boys dont let up

Saints111

Juniors
Haven't seen much of our outside backs to e honest. I think I seen nighty touch it twice. Nene maybe twice and lafai around 3 times with an error. Aitken on the other hand numerous touches and playing very well

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Good signs, great to finally have a decent halfback with a great kicking game. Mcinnes looking sharp out of dummy half and attack started look better in back end of half.
Keep it up Saints!

SackMaryNow

Juniors
What's similar to last year is we just can't ever seem to really consolidate a good patch and really impact the scoreboard. Little errors and missed chances...but hopefully, hopefully this is just down to rust.

Brutalitops

Juniors
They gave Melbourne a premiership with a 3 metre forward pass in 2000.
I’m only asking for something line ball.
It was 2 decades ago now mate, I don't think the ref is sitting there when deciding if Widdop is offside thinking "hmm he's off, but I remember that Melbourne game from 2000 with the pass so I'll let this slide"

Gareth67

First Grade
Haven't seen much of our outside backs to e honest. I think I seen nighty touch it twice. Nene maybe twice and lafai around 3 times with an error. Aitken on the other hand numerous touches and playing very well

Seen MacDonald running sideways a hell of a lot , by jingo that fella must be the biggest player on the field - run straight Nene and make a name for yourself.

Latest posts