What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Eels V Broncos

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
French hasn't been picked in any grade, is he injured? I doubt it but is there any chance he is on stand bye for Foran? I don't think so but you never know.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Dyldam Parramatta Eels side

1. Michael Gordon

2. Semi Radradra

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Takairangi

5. Clint Gutherson

6. Corey Norman

7. Kieran Foran (c)

8. Junior Paulo

9. Nathan Peats

10. Tim Mannah

11. Manu Ma?u

12. Beau Scott

13. Tepai Moeroa

Interchange:

14. David Gower

15. Peni Terepo

16. Daniel Alvaro

17. Kenny Edwards

18. Kaysa Pritchard

:clap::clap:

I was a little worried that De Gois would be off the bench. Nothing against him but I don't think we can carry 2 hookers.

Great to see the return of Kenny Edwards.

Eelogical

Referee
If the team playing in round 26 looks anything like this round 1 team we should be in for a good year.

TheParraboy

Staff member
That Broncos side looks awesome. Explosive backs, powerhouse forwards, their bench is superior

We will be lucky to come within 20 of that side, but hope we can be competitie at least

Broncos by 24+

eels_fan

First Grade
Jennings/Semi VS Roberts/Eden

Semi half a foot taller and 10kgs heavier than Eden, who is making his NRL debut. We just need Jennings to get Semi 1 on 1 with him and it'll be a hattrick of round 1 hattricks

Eelogical

Referee
IMO, Foran didn't seem as confident of playing judging by his remarks on tonight's 9 news report.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
pretty dam decent Bronx lineup, I reckon we can take them on at home though

The Colonel

Immortal
Happy with that side. I prefer the bench without Pritchard however I wouldn't be disappointed if he played. Edwards back adds some real strike off the bench. Looking forward to Thursday! F$&k the Thoroughbreds!

hindy111

Post Whore
If compare the teams players one for one i think its quite even. Not to many id be 100% on wanting to swap for.Perhaps Boyd for Gordon.

^b0ss^

Juniors
is wicks injured or not listed.? would have like to see wicks on the bench

15. Peni Terepo

16. Daniel Alvaro

wouldnt make my bench if wicks is fit.

Last edited:

Parra47

Juniors
is wicks injured or not listed.? would have like to see wicks on the bench

15. Peni Terepo

16. Daniel Alvaro

wouldnt make my bench if wicks is fit.

Wicks playing in NSW Cup.

Like the look of all three of our teams. Lets see how it goes over the coming month. Bring it on.

Latest posts