What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 NBL

Jono Russell

Bench
ok everyone enough of the NBA talk.
our vey own season has started back up last night with a great match between the NZ Breakers and the Adelaid 36ers. I tipped the 36ers and they showed some great things. I really enjoy watching Cooper play.

in other games this week.

Pirates V Bullets - Can't go past the Bullets on this one.

Hawks V Tigers - this is the toughest match to tip how ever i think the Hawks can keep there form from last year and take the win.

Wildcats V Razorbacks - Have to tip my team the Razors alothough we have lost rillie and Hinder but i am expecting a big game from young Steve Markovic

Crocs V 36ers - they may have won there first game but the crocs look really strong this year so ill be tipping them.

Tigers V Tiapans - Tigers Tigers Tigers

Eddie.

Bench
I couldnt resist the odds on the 36s yesterday

20 on them Half/Fulltime double at $3.10

20 on them 11+ ( won by 12 :p ) at $5.00

felix

Juniors
yeah the breakers will struggle a lot if they can't win their home games... because they're shite on the road. well anyone who struggles on the road this season will find themselves at the bottom because it will be hard to take home wins away from almost everyone

Jono Russell

Bench
Well the Bullets got the job done tonight but i am far from convinced that they have what it takes. it certainly wast a premiership favourite performance.

felix

Juniors
unconvincing indeed, 62-52 at half time :shock: there mustve been games last year where the pirates didnt even reach 62 :D it looks like the fouls got to them, melmeth and cullen both with 6. good on the pirates though, i hope they upset a lot of teams

Goldthorpe

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
Wildcats V Razorbacks - Have to tip my team the Razors alothough we have lost rillie and Hinder but i am expecting a big game from young Steve Markovic

Ricky Grace is gonna tear Markovic a new ar$e hole!

Hoo Roo
Madcat

Jono Russell

Bench
i disagree, you can't really say after 1 round.
i still think 36ers are a big chance as well as cairns.

i think the NZ breakers will finish last and as for my razors well that all depends. last night was a shocker we need to improve and quickly. i pridict that we finish around 5th

Eddie.

Bench
f**king tiges, i had them for the half/full double.

Turned off in disgust at halftime, and then i found out they won.

They dead set looked lethargic in the first half, cairns must be kicking themselves.