What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Roll Call - What game will you be at

noosa-eel

Juniors
I'll be relaxing at home watching it all on 9 and fox sports. I can tell u i will be at Suncorp Stadium round 2 to witness the eels kick the ponies butt. :p

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Glueing my arse to my lounge as I watch the Mighty Eagles wipe the floor with the Cowgirls on the Saturday night.

Grantwhy

Juniors
CC_Eagle said:
Glueing my arse to my lounge as I watch the Mighty Eagles wipe the floor with the Cowgirls on the Saturday night.

I think your Beagles are going to dissapoint you CC :p

miccle

Bench
I'll be at Lang Park, watching the mighty Toowoomba Clydesdales demolishing Tweed Heads, then the Broncos finally getting one over the warriors. Should be a top day, hoping for a 30,000 strong crowd.

Watching the mighty Redcliffe Dolphins putting the Norths Devils to the sword in all 3 grades at Bishop Park on Saturday.

Then, I might pop over later on to Purtell Park to watch Wests and Runaway Bay in action.

Love my local footy.

skeepe

Immortal
I'll be doing the Moffo Marathon, health permitting

Double Header
Dragons vs Raiders
Souths vs Roosters