What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 - Storm vs Rabbitohs: Thursday 11th March 8:05pm @AAMI Park

NovoBunny94

Juniors
I told my workmates who reckon the Bunnies would win by 16-12 I said (even though I hate going against Souths..) you never doubt Melbourne especially IN MELBOURNE headline tomorrow boys.. No Smith - No worries :sob:

Travitoh

First Grade
Trell looking dangerous in his limited opportunities. Host a couple of promising touches. Sua poor. Starting middles (9&13 included) weak. Koloamatangi and Arrow good off the bench.

Slow out of the blocks against a Melbourne side starting with intent and out of the game before Souths knew what hit them. Error count a bit inflated due to the team chasing the game later in the half. Nothing to panic about longterm but need to start better in the coming rounds.

Last edited:

NovoBunny94

Juniors
I just want the boys to give this second half a real shake up. We don't have to come away with the win just a lesson learned would be good. Would be nice to see some more heart.
I knew Souths wouldn’t win this game. Yet the general public tipping Souths to win the comp.. please.
Souths i
As long as Crapamatta are in the comp we don't have to worry about the Spoon.

Dont forge st merge... who we smashed in the charity shield
sharks
Dogs
Titans..
Warriors??? We should be there come September

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Okay honestly we were pretty trash tonight. Our first half was pathetic.

Something I did like however is that we really turned it around in the second half. There was that debatable penalty with Gagai's tackle on Jahrome Hughes which completely shifted momentum.

Best thing to take out of that game i reckon is the feeling of losing and that we never want to start that slow again.

Latrell was immense. Did his best to get us the W tonight. Cody Walker needs to cut the crap and turn it up this year if he wants a premiership.

All in all not the most ideal start to the season but we have 24 rounds plus finals to make up for it.