What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1: v Wests Tigers ANZ Stadium @ 8:05pm Fri 3rd Mar

Rabbits20

Immortal
If you listen to Moses and woods talk it seems they mean in defence more then targeting him in attack. Like when they tackled him they just did what they needed too to get him down and didn't go hard or attack the knee.
They shouldn't be attacking his knee anyway!!!!!! That's filthy play!!!!!

I hope Penrith rebound and get into you this week.

A few injuries would put you guys back into line!!!!!!

It's a long ride, don't get cocky Vic!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
No tigers fan is taking that win too seriously, I know we can't play like that every week and win.

I'd be slightly more concerned with your (current) team though if I was you
The concern is the duds.

Madge needs to change it up.

As I I said:

Musgrove
Cook (Farah at half)
Tom
Sutton
Crichton

Rochow
Talakai
G. Burgess
Cherrington

AJ
Burns
Hunt
Jennings
Goodwin
Cody
Farah

That looks much better.

Won't happen though.

Vic Mackey

Referee
They shouldn't be attacking his knee anyway!!!!!! That's filthy play!!!!!

I hope Penrith rebound and get into you this week.

A few injuries would put you guys back into line!!!!!!

It's a long ride, don't get cocky Vic!!!!

You mean like when Farah twisted Moses ankle in the first half?

That's nice you're going for Penrith. I'm actually supporting souths against manly as I hope taupau and Sironen get smashed.

Please show me one post where I have even been slightly cocky. I have said in every post commenting on the victory that I'm taking very little from that win considering the circumstances of it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You mean like when Farah twisted Moses ankle in the first half?

That's nice you're going for Penrith. I'm actually supporting souths against manly as I hope taupau and Sironen get smashed.

Please show me one post where I have even been slightly cocky. I have said in every post commenting on the victory that I'm taking very little from that win considering the circumstances of it.
I didn't see that happen.

Taupau should be suspended anyway!!! I wouldn't be shocked though if the judiciary play favouritism and let him off.

You've been cocky!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tigers were never in trouble in that game. GI injured or not. Souths scored early cause we didn't complete our first two sets and gave away a strip penalty. As soon as we held the ball we were always going to come over the top of them.
I believe you were in trouble if GI was fit!!!

Would have been very close.

You're cocky here.

Also the way you've waltzed in here looking for a bit of trouble apart from 1-2 posts is cocky.

Next time we beat you I'll have to waltz into your thread. You guys will cry and try to get me banned I reckon. I don't play that way though Vic!!!!!

Vic Mackey

Referee
I believe you were in trouble if GI was fit!!!

Would have been very close.

Maybe, maybe not. He wouldn't have stopped your forwards getting owned.

End of the day injuries happen, you need to be able to cover it. Last year we lost Moses in the warm up and Tedesco just before halftime but went on the job against souths.

Anyways what's done is done, good luck in round 2. Hopefully you don't get any more injuries.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was posting sensibly the other day in your forum and they couldn't handle it and wanted to kick me out!!!!!!!! Typical!!!!!!!

Make sure you come back here Vic when things turn sour for you guys. I reckon you will be nowhere to be seen

Clifferd

Coach
You're so delusional r20 if you think we wouldn't have beat you guys with GI, lol

We've beaten you lot 4 times in a row, guess you've been unlucky 4 times in a row then?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Maybe, maybe not. He wouldn't have stopped your forwards getting owned.

End of the day injuries happen, you need to be able to cover it. Last year we lost Moses in the warm up and Tedesco just before halftime but went on the job against souths.

Anyways what's done is done, good luck in round 2. Hopefully you don't get any more injuries.
A couple of your tries wouldn't have been scored!!!!

GI could have stopped another of yours too. I mean you guys steamrolled AJ for 3 of your tries.

For that match I believe it was in origin period and we were missing GI and Reyno plus Sutto was out. We had the longer injury list!!!!!!

Remember we played dud Dane too. Fug me he's hopeless!!!!!!!

Oh that's right, Goodwin got injured in that game too!!!!!!! The list goes on!!!!

Also you had Robbie!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
You're so delusional r20 if you think we wouldn't have beat you guys with GI, lol

We've beaten you lot 4 times in a row, guess you've been unlucky 4 times in a row then?
2 of your tries were down GI's side and he couldn't move.

Also you steamrolled AJ a few times the other night. GI would have saved 1 of those tries.

Also the bounce of the ball keeps going your way.

The tide will change at some point.

If we had AR he'd have converted most of our tries.

Vic Mackey

Referee
A couple of your tries wouldn't have been scored!!!!

GI could have stopped another of yours too. I mean you guys steamrolled AJ for 3 of your tries.

For that match I believe it was in origin period and we were missing GI and Reyno plus Sutto was out. We had the longer injury list!!!!!!

Remember we played dud Dane too. Fug me he's hopeless!!!!!!!

Oh that's right, Goodwin got injured in that game too!!!!!!! The list goes on!!!!

Also you had Robbie!!!!!

I'm trying to actually be rational with you but it is impossible. The tigers have been shit for 5 years and I've never once hidden on this place.

Ok then, I firmly believe that souths would have won if GI didn't get injured. Happy?

You really need to get some more interests dude, it's not healthy to be this obsessed over a footy team and this forum.

Clifferd

Coach
And if we didn't stop trying with 20 minutes to go we would've put 50 on you

And if Tedesco didn't miss that grubber kick in the in goal he would've had another try

And if that try to woods would've been awarded correctly we would've had another try

And if I won the lotto I'd be very rich

If if if if if if if. Shut up

Rabbits20

Immortal
That Woods thingy was short of the chalk and he just lost the ball at the last moment.

There wasn't any evidence to overturn!!!

Don't you know the rules????

That Tedesco thingy was down GI's side again. It was only justice he didn't get it.

Moses bullshitted saying they didn't target GI. They f**king did and why wouldn't they!!! Good on Moses but don't bullshit!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm trying to actually be rational with you but it is impossible. The tigers have been shit for 5 years and I've never once hidden on this place.

Ok then, I firmly believe that souths would have won if GI didn't get injured. Happy?

You really need to get some more interests dude, it's not healthy to be this obsessed over a footy team and this forum.
No I think honestly you guys would have just won by a couple of points. But there wouldn't have been much in it.

If AR was there it could have gone our way.

Clifferd

Coach
But I'm using hypotheticals man. How come you're allowed to use them but I can't?

If we played better we could've put 100 on you, IF.

Latest posts