What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Wrap Up

adamkungl

Immortal
Get your 3 2 1s in here. I'll try to keep up with it better this year, and hopefully we won't have so many of those games where no merkin deserves a point :lol:

I'm gonna go with
3 Aubusson
2 Pearce
1 JWH

H.H

Juniors
Went to the game, but wanted to watch the replay before giving points...so:

3. JWH
2. Aubs
1. Pearce.

Special mention to Jenko who could be anything this year and also to Maloney who's defence at times was outstanding (which is ironic given the criticism it gets).

SBW was pretty good really considering. Another who could be enorous this year.

Overall alot of positives. Disipline still a massive concern and the front row depth worries me. Kennedy is at a cross roads imo.

Anyway here's hoping the Warriors dish up the same as they did on Saturday.

Butt Ache,you just confirmed you are a typical racist homophobic scumbag,28 10 HA HA HA HA

Somebody call me ;-)

cisco as in San Francisco no doubt. ;-) Look youve just had your weekend of depravity at the Mardi Gras and topped it off by sticking it up us
(probably could have worded that better) 28 - 10 but can you please leave all that back door shenanigans to the Bunnies section and do your dirt digging over there. Im sorry but it aint that kind of party here, we like the ladies :lol:

OFFSET ALPINE

Juniors
Get your 3 2 1s in here. I'll try to keep up with it better this year, and hopefully we won't have so many of those games where no merkin deserves a point :lol:

I'm gonna go with
3 Aubusson
2 Pearce
1 JWH

Adam/Monk/Valheru...usual suspects...

Pearce & SKD let in four tries...and Pearce had enuf ball to win it...no idea