What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 panthers v titans

betcats

Referee
I don’t really see what’s wrong with having a bit of a rotation through those bench. Spots?!?.

Same , its good squad building. Leniu, Eisenhuth and Sorenson are all good enough to be there plus a few others yet to debut could probably do the job.

Leniu is young he will be fine. No player hits the ground running and doesnt have any struggles adjusting, or at least its pretty rare. Look and Papalii he is genuine star forward and is still struggling to be consistent. It happened with him in 2019 also. Huth has been good but he isnt a must pick there would be nothing wrong Huth playing some reserve grade, just cause someone goes down doesnt mean that is final, its not exactly getting dropped when we have so many good players. Both Leniu and Huth have been good but you cant pick everyone.

martielang

Bench
Eisenhuth has also done nothing to justify keeping the spot. The intensity plummets when he comes on and Melbourne will eat that up. His slow lumbering runs aren't acceptable for a side trying to win the comp

Don't you triple quote reply me you arrogant son of a bitch...

I think it all comes to down what Cleary wants in that role. At the moment he seems to prefer a toiler with strong defensive attributes over someone more dynamic but a bit looser. Might change but the whole 'Eiso out for Leniu hopefully' completely disregards what the Huth brings to table.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Don't you triple quote reply me you arrogant son of a bitch...

I think it all comes to down what Cleary wants in that role. At the moment he seems to prefer a toiler with strong defensive attributes over someone more dynamic but a bit looser. Might change but the whole 'Eiso out for Leniu hopefully' completely disregards what the Huth brings to table.
He's not bad and won't lose us games during the season but in the finals I'm not sure we can drop off like that. Anyways the squad is stacked

franklin2323

Immortal
He's not bad and won't lose us games during the season but in the finals I'm not sure we can drop off like that. Anyways the squad is stacked

That is it for me too. I want to see Leinu get longer so can judge if he drops off too incase he is left to play long minutes in a final

Fangs

Coach
I think the rotation on the bench is good. We want those guys fighting for positions just like Burton/Momorovski for centre.

The cream will always rise to the top.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I can feel the smug creeping into my support for this team...

We win this for sure (although it'll be a lot closer than last round)

I predict we win by 8

The_Frog

First Grade
Titans are a dangerous attacking side, unfortunately for them their defence is like tissue paper. Their best defence is possession but they squander that routinely as well. Our boys need to respect them though because if we're lazy our unequalled defence record will cop a beating.

betcats

Referee
Titans are a dangerous attacking side, unfortunately for them their defence is like tissue paper. Their best defence is possession but they squander that routinely as well. Our boys need to respect them though because if we're lazy our unequalled defence record will cop a beating.

We just gotta do the job on big Tino and we should be right. Fifita is a huge out for their attack.

GongPanther

Referee
I'll simply post my comments from the main game day thread.

It will be harder than the Sharks game, but GC come apart when the tough really gets going. The Titans simply don't have enough firepower and game winners as the Panthers do to build constant pressure. Their only hope, like most underdogs this weekend, is only if it pours down all week and during the game day.

EDIT: Wet weather will only slightly affect Thursday's match.

Panthers by a comfortable 28-12.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I honestly can’t see us losing to anyone at the moment. Melbourne and Parra will be our biggest tests.

But who knows.

24-6 win is my prediction

murraymob

Coach
Fifita is going for a down grade on his charges tomorrow night if he wins he plays if he loses out 2 weeks
I hope he wins we are good enough to beat any team .No excuses .put the best on the feild we win

hindy111

Post Whore
Panthers should win but no win is guaranteed. It's easy to be off your game for a week and the other side is pumped.
At this stage id be aiming for another 4 wins and then would be happy to take foot off pedal a little. Rest guys and mix things up a little. Then turn the heat up for the last 6 weeks.

Guys like Toò are working very hard along with Fish. Id try and give them a week off before origin if can and perhaps again later in year to freshen them up.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I honestly can’t see us losing to anyone at the moment. Melbourne and Parra will be our biggest tests.

But who knows.

24-6 win is my prediction
PARRA! You honestly fear Parramatta? They have nothing for us, especially in September. A true dream match up

Latest posts