What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 v Rabbits Game Day Thread

emjaycee

Coach
Fire up you merkins - we are about to end our longest pre-season ever and get some points on the board.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I thought last game was one of our toughest wins ever. But this will be even more so.

After the penalty, losing Peatsy and Foz still not back. Add in the loss of Timmy against the big Souths pack. But I'm confident the boys have got Dis, Semi to run amok and get 3.

Parra by 14.

emjaycee

Coach
Any guesses for changes to our pack?
Is it as simple as IDG to start and Kaysa onto the bench as we have seen when Peats was injured earlier in the year?

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think our first win post since TPA gate will be our most important and emotional non finals win in the clubs history......whether it's tonight, next week or week after it'll be a watershead moment of the club, I'm not expecting to make the 8, not by a long shot but we shguld and entitled to enjoy our next win like it was our first...

Blue and gold forever

SDM

First Grade
Surely a loss is the best thing to further most agendas. I will be the bloke in the carpark burning an effigy of Super Mario.

ash411

Bench
Surely a loss is the best thing to further most agendas. I will be the bloke in the carpark burning an effigy of Super Mario.

Except maybe the "we want the team to be successful" agenda.

But who wants that, hey?

SDM

First Grade
Not me, I am attending the game with my blow up sheep wearing a Paul Kent mask.

strider

Post Whore
i'm not entirely confident .... souths are under pressure themselves .... inglis played ok for australia (well better than he has most of this year) - he might be looking to prove a point at 5/8th

Dibs

Bench
i'm not entirely confident .... souths are under pressure themselves .... inglis played ok for australia (well better than he has most of this year) - he might be looking to prove a point at 5/8th

I agree, I would be more confident if foran and peats were playing.