What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 v Rabbits Game Day Thread

eel01s

Bench
I am hoping that emotion will power us to victory tonight. From next week it's all about determination.

SDM

First Grade
I would also like to offer some expert analysis;

I think we would go better if our highest paid player and ex-first choice hooker were playing.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
In a spot here, I had $$ on our beloved at the beginning of the year, I knew I shouldn't have cursed us, but I had had a few. The TAB for some reason has kept my bet on and given me a bonus bet, I'm thinking of putting it on tonight, but if I do, we'll lose for sure but at the same time this bet is like burning a hole in my pocket :lol:

Margins guys, what will be the margin :p

(I was going to put it on Canberra last night to spank Saints, see what I mean? :lol:)

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Stuffit, with my luck, I'm gonna back the Broncos this weekend, that'll fix their little wagon :badgrin:

What's $20 in the scheme of things eh?

Screw you Brisbane :lol::lol::lol:

SDM

First Grade
I think We should be cheering for Brisbane, North Queensland and Cronulla to keep toweling up fringe 8 teams. Especially grubs like Manly.

ash411

Bench
In a spot here, I had $$ on our beloved at the beginning of the year, I knew I shouldn't have cursed us, but I had had a few. The TAB for some reason has kept my bet on and given me a bonus bet, I'm thinking of putting it on tonight, but if I do, we'll lose for sure but at the same time this bet is like burning a hole in my pocket :lol:

(I was going to put it on Canberra last night to spank Saints, see what I mean? :lol:)

Well I tell you what, if you give that money to me, I may give you more in return, but I also might not give you any of it back.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Put it on Souths 13+ multied into Edwards first send off, Scott last send off. Kyle Turner first try scorer.

Incorrect

Coach
I think We should be cheering for Brisbane, North Queensland and Cronulla to keep toweling up fringe 8 teams. Especially grubs like Manly.

How bad is the comp going if the Dragons are in the 8 as it stands right now.... looks like there is going to be 1 or 2 very ordinary teams in the 8 come the end of round 26... especially if we don't hit (or exceed) the 12/15 target...

Eelogical

Referee
I'm surprised the gurus in marketing and merchandising haven't made Eels "Salary Caps" to flog off to the supporters. Would have been great to see a full crowd wearing them tonight to show we have a sense of humour and resilience.

Pugzley

Geebus, you guys need to sort out your parking. Although to be fair you guys will probably smash your home ground record tonight. Hopefully I get in.

Latest posts