What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 v Rabbits Game Day Thread

hybrideel

Bench
We choked. We were up 20-6 with less than 20 to go. It's a Parramatta thing. It happens often and been happening for about 18 years.

Or maybe they were tired physically and emotionally after the last 2 weeks and finally ran out of energy. Keary came on and upped the tempo and we had nothing left

Chipmunk

Coach
Would of won with Foran, oh well, f**k u 2016

Fairly unimpressed with that situation actually. To be honest I lost alot of interest in a few things and the team in general when that happened. The salary cap situation was just a distraction.

Last edited:

Noise

Coach
Fairly unimpressed with that situation actually. To be honest I lost alot of interest in a few things with the team when that happened. The salary cap situation was just a distraction.

Yep. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Not great leadership

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
They tried hard, just didn't have the killer touch. As much as they like Taka at 6 it puts way too much pressure on Norman. Souths knew he was going to get the ball on the last all night with the exception of Paulos kick, and hammered him all night. We will be a lot better next week if the rumours of Foran being good to go are right. Keary coming on in the last 25 was the game changer.

True. Norman was stuffed in the last 10. He had nothing left in the tank!!

Chipmunk

Coach
That was so far from our previous performances this season. I think we might be done lads.

To be honest I thought we've been on a bit of a downward since the Raiders game. Our defence is nowhere near where it was for the first 6 rounds of the season.

Snoochies

First Grade
Its been a huge 2 weeks and we all wanted the fairy tale start to the dream #12/15 and everyone had us winning tonight but like the Parra of old we found a way to lose.
To be fair on the team, they played hard, emotionally must be draining and they probably haven't gotten their heads around everything that has happened plus with our captain dealing with his own issues, eventually it has to take its toll.

2 amazing passes I saw tonight, one was Ma'u which led to a semi try in the first and then Inglis' pass in the last try both brilliant.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yep. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Not great leadership

Give the kid a break. He broke up with his partner. It's hard. Footy players are only human.

And it's harder with kids involved

I have a relo who is also in a similer situation, and is as hard as nails !! Tough bugger, have never ever seen him emotional once and have known him since the day he was born 36 years ago.

He Just broke with his partner who he has a kid with, and he is f**ked!! An emotional wreak really struggling with the situation. All of a sudden wants those "deep and meaningful" discussions.

Someone

Bench
we are done. well and truly cooked. not sure how anyone thought we could make it from here.

id like to see us try and few things, swap some players around to finish the season. allow gutherson and gordon to swap around more often, give french a few games, do we have any young halfs that can join norman until foran comes back? try out some young forwards and maybe give the likes the wicks and gower a break,,,??

Sphagnum

Coach
I think gutherson is too slow and small. He plays hard but he has no X factor. I'm not bashing his Performance, it's just an observation.

He gets 10/10 for effort though.

Latest posts