What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Vs Newcastle

franklin2323

Immortal
Will Yeo play? I think our backrow will dominate Newy

Yeo will play. I mentioned he was at Coles. Ellis and Hetherington were there too. He carried bags of groceries and drove. He wouldn't of done either if he was injured.

Problem is Peachey is awful at defending when he gets tired and Yeo isn't a centre so we can expect a few bad reads. Hopefully doesn't cost us but likely it will

Yeo will play. I mentioned he was at Coles. Ellis and Hetherington were there too. He carried bags of groceries and drove. He wouldn't of done either if he was injured.

Problem is Peachey is awful at defending when he gets tired and Yeo isn't a centre so we can expect a few bad reads. Hopefully doesn't cost us but likely it will
Newy have the worst centres in the comp which helps

TheFrog

Coach
The Knights have conceded 28 or more in 5 of their 9 matches. We haven't conceded that many in any game so far. If we can get going up the middle third we will get through them.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
I think even with our outs, we will still dominate them down the middle and have the polish of Maloney.

We get this one..

martielang

Bench
I agree with others, I think we might struggle this week. Hoping i'm wrong but I think Ponga may cause us major issues on the edges.

tripster

Juniors
I agree with others, I think we might struggle this week. Hoping i'm wrong but I think Ponga may cause us major issues on the edges.

I am worried too. Our poor defence in the first half against the Cowboys was partly due to the new combinations on the edges, and things look like they will only be worse this week.

We will also lose a bit of go forward with Hetherington, Merrin and Leota out. If we get behind on the scoreboard we might not come home as strong in the second half.

I am worried too. Our poor defence in the first half against the Cowboys was partly due to the new combinations on the edges, and things look like they will only be worse this week.

We will also lose a bit of go forward with Hetherington, Merrin and Leota out. If we get behind on the scoreboard we might not come home as strong in the second half.

Leota is not a confirmed out yet. All I know was he was having scans Saturday afternoon to rule out a pec injury.

Sime_11

Juniors
gameplan - Don't get Injured
backup gameplan - Don't get injured....

shut Ponga down and that goes along way to stopping Newcastle IMO

Kilkenny

Coach
The symptoms from a ruptured pec are pretty much apparent soon after the injury is sustained.

You often hear during commentary of a game when a player comes of with a suspected pec injury the commentators will say so and so has ruptured there pec.

Given ruptured pec's are generally season ending I'm sure we would have heard something official by now is Leota had sustained such an injury.

Surely no such news has to be good news.

tripster

Juniors
WTF WHY IS MALONEY f**kING INJURED

What makes you think he is injured? I can see that he has a red vest on with a medical like white cross in the middle, but perhaps that just means light contact only during training?

unKwn

Juniors
What makes you think he is injured? I can see that he has a red vest on with a medical like white cross in the middle, but perhaps that just means light contact only during training?
I might be just panicking with our current crisis. but I'm really confused too why wouldn't Tyrone may have the injury singlet on too? he just came back from a ACL.

OldPanther

Coach

That singlet is why I asked. Freaked me out a little seeing that this year particularly.

Whino

Bench
Surely no such news has to be good news.

Not necessarily. He could talking to his Doctor or waiting to talk to his doctor for the best possible plan for his surgery or treatment depending on his possible injury before any news is made public.

Or the other reason as to why we have heard nothing is. Scan came back clear. Nothing major to worry about.

Latest posts