What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Cronulla, Sharks Stadium, Mon 27/5 7pm

Big Sam

First Grade
So Cronulla again. We're looking for our second 5-match winning streak of the season whilst they are in solid recent form.

I wonder if Gallen and Lewis will sit it out as a precaution for NSW.

Also Daley names the NSW team the night before (Sunday week) and in a perverse way I'm hoping Sutto and Max won't be picked because they'll be even more fired up to prove a point.

rabbitohs95

Bench
This game will be decided by 12 points maximum, going to be a great contest.

Sharks always seem to aim up against us at Toyota, great place to go but i can't seem to understand why we're always playing them on Monday nights :\

And another thing does anyone think Walker will back up or will Hunt play on the wing?

Well, fox want the games and get second pick for MNF.

Souths and sharks rated really well last year in both Fox games.

Gordon will be out with a calf injury.
I'd say Gardz gets the call up.

Will be interesting if we play the same attacking brand of footy with Gallen back.

southsport

First Grade
Tough game this one with the sharks on the field seemingly shaking off the season's problems.........will Madge go with Walker again?

Zigwaa

Bench
A danger game for Souths. Sharks always play well at home against us.

Do QLD announce on Monday night at halftime or Tuesday?

Big Sam

First Grade
Yes. I assume the team will go into camp Monday minus any Cronulla and Souths selections who will join the following day.

Fiddy

Juniors
After such brutal games lately (Minus the tigers game) i am happy we got the 10 day turn around. Esp coming off a big win against what was barely an NRL side hopefully the natural "high" and big noting has dropped off by monday night and we get back into the grove of it all

After the recovery session on Friday, Madge gave the boys the rest of the weekend off. This didn't sit well with the boys so they organised their own training session at Redfern on Sunday. Apparently it was one of the toughest sessions of the year with a few of the boys throwing up afterwards.

southsport

First Grade
After the recovery session on Friday, Madge gave the boys the rest of the weekend off. This didn't sit well with the boys so they organised their own training session at Redfern on Sunday. Apparently it was one of the toughest sessions of the year with a few of the boys throwing up afterwards.

A great attitude the players have, but if players were throwing up afterwards I'm wondering if the session was a bit too tough and could it have a negative affect?

Big Sam

First Grade
Same team that started last week, with George B in the front row and Walker in the centres.

Bench is Peats, Clark, Lowe, Lima, Tyrrell.

BranVan3000

Coach
A great attitude the players have, but if players were throwing up afterwards I'm wondering if the session was a bit too tough and could it have a negative affect?

It's a longgg turn around and we weren't really pushed last week. Great attitude of the team!

Big Sam

First Grade
Anybody know where the Burrow is usually positioned at Cronulla? Is it on the hill?

Haven't watched us down there since 2009 so I've forgotten.

t10do

Juniors
1. G. Inglis
2. N. Merritt
3. B. Champion
4. D. Walker
5. B. Goodwin
6. J. Sutton
7. A. Reynolds
8. G. Burgess
9. I. Luke
10. R. Asotasi
11. C. McQueen
12. B. Te'o
13. S. Burgess

14. N. Peats
15. J. Clark
16. B. Lowe
17. J. Lima
18. D. Tyrrell

Club email.

Walker stays in the team.

Zigwaa

Bench
Goodwin has been doing so well at centre, he deserves to stay there. Put Walker on the wing.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Dunno bout Walker at centre and Goodwin on the wing, but i'm sure they'll switch sometime during the match

Would probably be better with Jeff starting and George bringing impact off the bench but in madge we trust

t10do

Juniors
Yeah. Especially as The Sharks don't have the smallest centres in the world. But wow, what a week for the kid. Didn't think we would see him in first grade this week.

Looking forward to this game. The sharks for me have been disappointing considering their roster. Heading into this with caution.

On the topic of wingers, has Hunt been named in the bears team. Is he injured (hence the Walker call up)?

Ziggy the God

First Grade
My Sharkies mate offered me to go sit with him in a box.

Pissed that I can't make Monday night games. :x

Should be tough match against their boys, always the case.