What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Rabbitohs 22 May 2015

emjaycee

Coach
It's game day merkins and less than 12 hours till kick-off.
Let's hope the players put the dramas of the last 24 hours out of their minds and concentrate on only the job at hand tonight.

I'm pumped!!

#needaseparategamethread

TheParraboy

Staff member
Will go into golden point

to keep up the parra tradition, a prop or 2nd rower will kick a field goal (his only one ever) to get us home

Incorrect

Coach
Looks like rain has set in for most of the day, so this could be played in pretty ordinary conditions. Kicking games become very important obviously, and if Sandow does indeed come back in to the side at FB, his long kicking game coupled with Kelly's short kicking game and Norman supporting could be very important. And there is no Reynolds for them so their kicking game will suffer a little.

BA has picked a bench with bulk which should suit the conditions. No stupid stuff, just tuck it under your arm and run it hard and straight and maybe Sandow can zip around at will and get himsefl back in to everyone's good books, at least for a few days!!

Johnston will need to be watched closely...

Chipmunk

Coach
We need the win more than Souths. Given the team we're putting on the field we have no excuses.

EelsFan05

Bench
The squad will have yesterday prepared as their excuse already Coupled with weather that suits South's game, we are in for a tough night tonight. Naysayer, realist, sick and tired. All of the above I think.

SDM

First Grade
Get on Souffs 13+
The diagonal merkin recommended it, and he currently has a success rate of 0%

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
It will be interesting to see if all this off field stuff will galvenise the team and they play thier hearts out.......

or will they crumble?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It will be interesting to see if all this off field stuff will galvenise the team and they play thier hearts out.......

or will they crumble?

I've no doubt that some people want them to so they can continue to whinge

hindy111

Post Whore
I ACTUALY RECKON WE ARE IN THIS GAME UP TO OUR EYE BALLS.
I doubt there will be much in it.I am expecting some brutal fired up parra forwards to rip in tonight.
I actually can feel a good win TBH. I can smell it in the air. I can feel the energy of a parra win. It could be a big one to0.
Parra by 20+

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Im expecting all this crap to unite the guys.

We will win tonight and then go on to win 6-7 on the trot.

Dopey Arthur needs to pick and stick. No more reshuffling. Kelly to control game plans at half. Sandow off the bench for degois.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

or will they crumble?

When it mattered with the last 2 games of last season they crumbled, so what's the chances of a repeat? :crazy:

I say they will perform a Lazarus tonight.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I ACTUALY RECKON WE ARE IN THIS GAME UP TO OUR EYE BALLS.
I doubt there will be much in it.I am expecting some brutal fired up parra forwards to rip in tonight.
I actually can feel a good win TBH. I can smell it in the air. I can feel the energy of a parra win. It could be a big one to0.
Parra by 20+

In terms of the turf I agree but what happens with standing and running on top of it for 80 minutes is another matter.

May we end this terrible vicious cycle of two or three or four losses before we finally rise up to victory only to repeat the same f**king pattern over and over again.

f**k this...... I want a revolution..... I want a repeat of our 2009 late season surge....... I want us to win at least 7 games in a row + the two bye's starting tonight.