What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V Roosters

Munky

Coach
Good win.

Excellent first half with good defence in the second.

Martin had a shocker with his hands and Edwards murdered a certain try.

With Melbourne getting hammered again we've opened a good gap with wins and point differential

Kilkenny

Coach
Counting on a plethora of excuses here when I wake tomorrow for Momo smoking Crichton.
There will be no recriminations mate. It happens.

Tonight was a really strong performance against a really decent side who threw everything at us. We prevailed another win another tough game this Friday night.

Embrace it, enjoy it, no need to single out certain players or plays it was a really solid win even if not perfect yet again.

Fangs

Coach
The Roosters have been much more successful than Penrith in the last 10 years but the way some of you guys are dismissing East's as an also ran is incredible. As I said, I hope your team runs out on Saturday night thinking it will be a cakewalk because I know the Roosters will be ready.

Kilkenny

Coach
We need to take a deep breath.

Everything is going our way at the moment, full strength no injury worries.

I don’t think we have peaked by any means, but it only takes a serious injury or two to change fortunes.

At the end of the day , we really have performed extraordinary well to be 10/11.

We have put ourselves in a position where top four position is looking likely and that is all you can ask.

Latest posts