What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V Roosters

chrisD

Coach
There will be no recriminations mate. It happens.
Does it though? I made excuses for him when Best stood him up cold but if you're a prime defender it's probably not happening twice in less than half a season. Whare probably didn't get burned as bad as those twice his whole career.

Iamback

Coach
Right side - Left side I don’t know I just tend to focus on the performance and result.

32-12 away from home in dire conditions, forgive me but I don’t see too many negatives to dwell on.

And that is fine as a fan.
you watch all the games we play poorly it is because the left side is quiet.
Teams will catch on to this fact one day.. Though RL players are dumb

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
Robbo wasnt to bad in his press conference. He admitted we are a better side. Spent a long time speaking about JWH but it was more about him being put on report rather than being binned, he pretty much conceded that swearing at the ref is bad in a round about way.

Whino

Bench
Not really did Robbo look upset at the press conference - just disappointed that they handed the game to your side with a poor end to the first half.

How will your team handle SOO this time around - certainly were not the same side post origin and quite lucky to win several of those finals matches - Parra semi final game and the GF vs the Vermin

Sometimes you need a little bit of luck to go your way to win a comp.

For us post origin. It will be possible injuries (hopefully none, or minimal) and the desire to win again.
Come through it relatively unscathed and the hunger is there. We will be hard to stop.

DinkyDi

Juniors

John Hamblin

Juniors
JWH not even charged for a high tackle as it wasn't one - Just the Ref's giving the NRL darlings Penrith a leg up again.

Eventually this will end as smug and cockiness will only be tolerated for a period of time and that time is running out.

Wont be going back to back in 2022 either
This smacks of Robinson and the Roosters sense of entitlement. If you want to be on OUR forum come up with something that makes sense

Yeah I know its there. But it has no workers so isn't operational. They are all lining up at Centrelink, remember.
Not to worry your type of leader is PM now so he will expect you all to have a job as being from housing commission areas will no longer be an excuse in finding one.

Was still high contact though. High contact = penalty. You think you should be allowed to hit high and not be penalised?
Proper ones not slap types such as JWH - On report and not even charged though - I think that's the Point Robbo was making - it wasn't a chargeable tackle so should not have been placed on report.

The_Frog

First Grade
Proper ones not slap types such as JWH - On report and not even charged though - I think that's the Point Robbo was making - it wasn't a chargeable tackle so should not have been placed on report.
You should watch Annesley's briefing. I forget the numbers but every week tackles are put on report and not charged, heaps of them. Kikau was put on report and not charged from the same match. Going around thinking you're being dudded and the coach giving this message to his players is the preserve of bottom 8 teams, and for a very good reason. It gives them an excuse for failure.

Blues Riff

Bench
The hilarious thing is that this whining troll thinks we needed a leg up. The try was already scored and the match won by half time.

The_Frog

First Grade
Not to worry your type of leader is PM now so he will expect you all to have a job as being from housing commission areas will no longer be an excuse in finding one.
Funnily enough, and for reasons beyond me, the electorate of Lindsay, encompassing all of Penrith and part of St Marys, stuck fast with Morrison, one of the few seats to swing to the former Government. Meanwhile, in the affluent coastal suburbs including the eastern suburbs seat of Wentworth, voters jumped into their Landcruisers and drove to polling booths where they voted for action on climate change, dumping Lib members like the appalling Dave Sharma and electing teal independents and thereby ensuring a change of government.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Are we in the 1970s? Roosters won't win a comp for at least 8 more years. Your attitude has corrupted any hope of that and Karma is a b\£¢π

Latest posts