What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V Roosters

GulgongPanther

Juniors
Proper ones not slap types such as JWH - On report and not even charged though - I think that's the Point Robbo was making - it wasn't a chargeable tackle so should not have been placed on report.
I've yet to see JWH make a tackle without using a swinging arm of sorts.
I think Robbo was trying to say you can't charge us we are the Roosters (chest rising whilst talking)
Everyone knows that charging JWH won't work we have our "contacts" and we'll get JWH off as we usually do.

So Marshall make like a pidgeon and fluck off

Proper ones not slap types such as JWH - On report and not even charged though - I think that's the Point Robbo was making - it wasn't a chargeable tackle so should not have been placed on report.
Marshall; your posts inspired me to watch the first week of the finals in 2020; such a great game. Luai was immense that game. Interestingly Flanagan wasn’t half bad either.

Marshall; your posts inspired me to watch the first week of the finals in 2020; such a great game. Luai was immense that game. Interestingly Flanagan wasn’t half bad either.

Roosters should have won that game some NRL skullduggery denied them and the week after as well - can't have teams win back to back let alone back to back to back.

So look out later in the season

forby

Juniors
You really have a persecution complex Marshall. I think you believe that the Roosters have never been beaten in a game, they were always robbed by the officials!

GongPanther

Referee
Roosters should have won that game some NRL skullduggery denied them and the week after as well - can't have teams win back to back let alone back to back to back.

So look out later in the season
We are not aiming for back to back premierships. We will start with three in a row, and we'll go on from there.

You really have a persecution complex Marshall. I think you believe that the Roosters have never been beaten in a game, they were always robbed by the officials!
You are correct they are constantly robbed by the Criminal NRL as they just don't like them or the Chairperson - Nicholas George Politis AM

Latest posts