What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Parra

franklin2323

Immortal
Should be a sellout. With a full squad aside from John. I expect this to be the side named tomorrow.

Moylan.
Mansour.
Whare.
Idris.
Simmons.
Soward.
Wallace.
McKendry.
Kingston.
Kite.
Manu.
Taylor.
Docker:

Segeyaro.
Latimore.
Plum.
Brown.

defunk

Juniors
Should be a sellout. With a full squad aside from John. I expect this to be the side named tomorrow.

Moylan.
Mansour.
Whare.
Idris.
Simmons.
Soward.
Wallace.
McKendry.
Kingston.
Kite.
Manu.
Taylor.
Docker:

Segeyaro.
Latimore.
Plum.
Brown.

No T Peachey a bit harsh he's been going well? Also guys if IC continues to use 2 hookers even though I personally believe Segs has been doing well, start with Segs and bring Kev off the bench. He came off the bench for Parra in '09 and played the best footy of his career hence we signed him.

defunk

Juniors
Also, Segs can make some inroads early and then when the bench comes on KK can keep the flow of the game going well. Just a thought but I reckon it would suprise teams with a slightly different rotation and give us a differing game to other teams.

franklin2323

Immortal
Trust me that's not how I would run. Only Taylor would come in to the team that beat Canberra for Yeo. Robinson possibly out for BMM. Cleary however seems to like Kingston & Brown in the team

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I would bring back Taylor for Docker, start Robinson, Peachey on the bench. If we see Kingston and Brown straight back in, I'll be hugely disappointed.

I'll be really disappointed if Kingston comes back in.

There's just no need for it. Much better balance with Seg starting.

maple_69

Bench
I'd drop Docker for a few weeks, leave Plum with a week back in reserves and have the below. Only issue would be defence in the second row.

8. Kite
9. Segeyaro
10. Mckendry
11. Taylor
12. Manu
13. Peachey
14. Grant
15. Latimore
16. BMM
17. Cartwright

TeamSatan

Juniors
Back us in this one..
Unfortunately I will be OS on Friday but my record is great for panthers wins when watching it live with a cold foreign beer in my hand.
Last trip coincided with the victory over the dogs..a great day that was.

Hope coach keeps the same..ish lineup that has won the last 2 they are forming some good combo's.

Hayne will be mentally off after origin...Sandow is due for a blowout..

natheel

Coach
2nd best attacking side in eels v second best defensive side in panthers. looking forward to this one. Been a long time since we have seen a local derby and both sides are sitting pretty on the table

should be a healthy eels contingent in the crowd too seeing as we are going well and its just up the road.

We have more options than just Hayne now but in saying that unless he is injured i think he will be right to go. He has pushed through a shoulder injury v sharks and did well his defence was down though.

The holding Dragons to nil will boost us. but your guys are gritty and in the arm wrestle is where we will be tested

Good luck

TheParraboy

Staff member
Soward in sparkling form
Hayne will be tired or wont play
Monster panthers pack
Game not at parra stadium

all leads to a comfortable panthers victory by 16 or more

Cheers

Big Mick

Referee
Team Named: