What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Tigers

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Dilemma #1
  • Cody Ramsey (head knock, TBA)
  • Jaiyden Hunt (head knock, TBA)
  • Max Feagai (head knock, TBA)
  • Brayden Wiliame (calf, round 12)
  • Tariq Sims (suspension, round 12)
  • Mikaele Ravalawa (suspension, round 13)
  • Zac Lomax (thumb, round 14-15)
  • Josh McGuire (suspension, round 16)
  • Tyrell Fuimaono (suspension, round 16)
  • Mat Feagai (ankle, round 17)
  • Matt Dufty (shoulder, indefinite)
  • Cameron McInnes (knee, season)
  • Jack de Belin (stood down)
Dilemma #2
Kerr was charged with a grade one shoulder charge on Sharks prop Aiden Tolman late in proceedings. An early guilty plea will see Kerr miss the Dragons' Indigenous Round clash against the Wests Tigers.

Positives: (I guess you'd call it positives)
* Sims due back
* Williame due back
* Beale should be 1 week fitter :thinking:

Trying to put a team together for this round will be difficult.
Indigenous round and our (as far as I know) 3 indigenous players won't play (Fuimaono, Kerr & Sullivan).

Can foresee some more debutantes coming up.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Dilemma #1
  • Cody Ramsey (head knock, TBA)
  • Jaiyden Hunt (head knock, TBA)
  • Max Feagai (head knock, TBA)
  • Brayden Wiliame (calf, round 12)
  • Tariq Sims (suspension, round 12)
  • Mikaele Ravalawa (suspension, round 13)
  • Zac Lomax (thumb, round 14-15)
  • Josh McGuire (suspension, round 16)
  • Tyrell Fuimaono (suspension, round 16)
  • Mat Feagai (ankle, round 17)
  • Matt Dufty (shoulder, indefinite)
  • Cameron McInnes (knee, season)
  • Jack de Belin (stood down)
Dilemma #2
Kerr was charged with a grade one shoulder charge on Sharks prop Aiden Tolman late in proceedings. An early guilty plea will see Kerr miss the Dragons' Indigenous Round clash against the Wests Tigers.

Positives: (I guess you'd call it positives)
* Sims due back
* Williame due back
* Beale should be 1 week fitter :thinking:

Trying to put a team together for this round will be difficult.
Indigenous round and our (as far as I know) 3 indigenous players won't play (Fuimaono, Kerr & Sullivan).

Can foresee some more debutantes coming up.
A positive for me is that Kerr gets a week off, although he probably would lift for that game and have a ripper it gives Burns or Ford a chance in the position. It might be time to debut Sloan.

BLM01

First Grade
I’m not looking forward to being the TV game again and being subject to the commentators curse
They love highlighting our negatives and ranting and raving on if we get a favourable call.
But crickets when we get a raw deal
And then there’s the bunker
They love scrutinising and reviewing everything we do for TV Entertainment and Channel 9 light hearted comedy for Erin, Gal and the gang :joy:
That smile on Gals face after Last Friday’s win and the Parochial commentary “egging on the sharks” during the call infuriated me

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
West got no suspensions from Their game Friday night ?
Looking at the list on foxsport news - no! So they should have a full squad including the possible returns of Jimmy the jet and Packer from injury. Our makeshift team against a team that beat us 16-8 just a few weeks ago. Can we reverse that?

This Year?

Immortal
I’m not looking forward to being the TV game again and being subject to the commentators curse
They love highlighting our negatives and ranting and raving on if we get a favourable call.
But crickets when we get a raw deal
And then there’s the bunker
They love scrutinising and reviewing everything we do for TV Entertainment and Channel 9 light hearted comedy for Erin, Gal and the gang :joy:
That smile on Gals face after Last Friday’s win and the Parochial commentary “egging on the sharks” during the call infuriated me
It still sounds better than 84 minutes of schadenfreude from Anasta, Ginnane and post match from Sampson, Alexander and Tallis.

Gomarchin

Juniors
Looking at the list on foxsport news - no! So they should have a full squad including the possible returns of Jimmy the jet and Packer from injury. Our makeshift team against a team that beat us 16-8 just a few weeks ago. Can we reverse that?
The Tigers usually lose whenever they start as favourites.
Hopefully that continues this Friday :)

Gomarchin

Juniors
The Tigers usually lose whenever they start as favourites.
Hopefully that continues this Friday :)