What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs Cowboys.

Panfa

Juniors
Guys I know we are 10 from 11 and I've said it before but can someone please explain why we need salmon and Kenny on our bench we go backwards every time they come on.Both offer Jack shit to the 17 I'd much prefer blacker riki hopgood or smith trust me we would win games much easier than we are without salmon and Kenny.

Black Panther

Juniors
Guys I know we are 10 from 11 and I've said it before but can someone please explain why we need salmon and Kenny on our bench we go backwards every time they come on.Both offer Jack shit to the 17 I'd much prefer blacker riki hopgood or smith trust me we would win games much easier than we are without salmon and Kenny.
Not sure why Hopgood hasn’t been given a shot, he seems like a real talent. Could easily give API a rest when needed and play in the Backrow too. Maybe he did sign with the Dolphins. A better option than Kenny and Salmon..

Iamback

Coach
Not sure why Hopgood hasn’t been given a shot, he seems like a real talent. Could easily give API a rest when needed and play in the Backrow too. Maybe he did sign with the Dolphins. A better option than Kenny and Salmon..

He has been playing like Yeo in NSW Cup.
All I can think of is they are getting him gametime to do that role in NRL.

The fringe guys will get their chance. Hopefully go well to make it hard to leave them out

The_Frog

First Grade
It's about covering every position on the field to an adequate standard. Unfortunately it means we give away an advantage to sides who can do that with one utility, like the Roosters.

The_Frog

First Grade
This will be perhaps our biggest challenge in a while. Cowboys are playing some good footy.

Again wish I was able to go.

Should be a beauty.
Taumalolo and Feldt out. They're a tremendous young side with an oustanding coach, they've been flogging some well placed teams, but this will be a wake up call for the Cows I feel.

Iamback

Coach
Taumalolo and Feldt out. They're a tremendous young side with an oustanding coach, they've been flogging some well placed teams, but this will be a wake up call for the Cows I feel.

They went to Canberra and Darwin rest has been in QLD, also the young guys will hit a wall at some stage.

They just need to make the most of until that happens

maple_69

Bench
They are playing with great energy and intensity, and their spine is purring but they haven’t come up against another side that will bring that for 80 minutes as a baseline. Coming up against teams that are just super comfortable playing at that level is a whole other challenge.

Kilkenny

Coach
Shapes up as a cracking contest. Feldt definitely out that hurts them Jason Tamalolo unlikely so even bigger loss.

looking forward to it.

WestyLife

First Grade
Cowboys will have to content with a style of defence they haven't met yet and play from poor field position and off the back foot for pretty much 80 minutes. They'll have to still play their style when very uncomfortable.

Munky

Coach
Cowboys will have to content with a style of defence they haven't met yet and play from poor field position and off the back foot for pretty much 80 minutes. They'll have to still play their style when very uncomfortable.

The Chad for all his faults played in those games against the Storm while Cronulla were at their peak which were slugfests.

If he goes invisible then we win easily IMO.

Iamback

Coach
The Chad for all his faults played in those games against the Storm while Cronulla were at their peak which were slugfests.

If he goes invisible then we win easily IMO.

The young kids they have can't grind wins out. We will slow the tempo down and strangle out a win

murraymob

First Grade
There outs hurst them across the park. Losing there jumping winger is a huge loss as our guys are short and no doubt that was one plan of attack gone for them

maple_69

Bench
Our wingers have been short for years and barely anyone gets a chance to exploit it. It's incredible how few tries we concede to kicks on the edge. Guess its a bit easier to diffuse when you know you can just spoil/bat dead and defend the next set rather than trying to take it clean.

Latest posts