What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13: LU's South Sydney player of the match

Round 13: LU's South Sydney player of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Against the Cowboys and what a win. Our Forwards completely monstered the Cowboys. I've not seen a beating like that since Rodney King. Big hits everywhere and tries galore. For my money

Sutton
Luke
Taylor

were our best. Once again I could quite easily have voted for half the team but these guys were my best three.

Fein

First Grade
How hard is it to pick the best players every week?

Blokes like Best barely get a look in yet what he does is tremendous.

Luke, Taylor and Lowe for me.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
taylor, sutton, champion.

couldnt give luke a point... he only played 40 minutes of good footy, and there were so many who put in for the whole game

hon mention chris sandow. he controlled it well and made smart decisions

Fein

First Grade
taylor, sutton, champion.

couldnt give luke a point... he only played 40 minutes of good footy, and there were so many who put in for the whole game

hon mention chris sandow. he controlled it well and made smart decisions

That's a reasonable comment however where he was most effective in my opinion was shutting down Thurston for 80 minutes and he did that brilliantly.

Sugar

Bench
3 Sandow - Took control
2 Taylor - Played 65 mins straight
1 Sutton - Nsw loss is our gain

johnkelley

Juniors
How hard is it to narrow it down to three?

Taylor, Merritt and Burgess got my vote but i could have easily added Sutton, Sandow, Lowe, Champion and Luke without thinking twice about it.

Great stuff TEAM!!

derekmc

Juniors
Sandow - great to see him taking them on over the past couple of weeks
Lowe - Another greatdefence game
Sutton - - see Sandow comments

Only one thing I still cant work out why Sandow is putting up bombs when we have the best bomber in the game out there in Sutton, he dead set kicks ittwice as high as Sandow.

BranVan3000

Coach
Gonna give it to Sandow. Wesser had a great game too, that try he set up was fantastic, and had one of the best tackles at the end of the game

Luke was disappointing, but his disappointing would still be a great game by anyone elses standard. I think he was frustrated by those kicks lol, we should've had another 40+ scoreline

david36

Juniors
3 Sandow, Starting to play some really good footy.
2 Taylor, On fire.
1 Merrit, Allways good.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Bah, I immediately regetted giving a vote to Luke. He was good, but posters are right - he wasn't on for the whole game.

I voted for Sandow (I thought he was best on field, to be honest), Taylor and Luke ... but the last vote should have gone to Sutton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts