What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 other games.

11 is more than reasonable I reckon.

The most cold I've ever felt was going out for a smoke after midnight when staying in Yass. Even with a fair bit of scotch in me the fingers hurt too much to finish. Sky was clear as a bell.

I went to a rugby test v Argentina here in about 2001......zero at kickoff and about -5 at full time and that started to hurt. I had (free) tickets to the game against Wests in 2000, but it started snowing at about midday, and I had Fox......

Incorrect

Coach
There's always his court case to look forward to.

I admit I don't know the details of the court case and charges involved, but from what I do know, it's not like he went all Russel Packer on the other guy. I doubt he'll suffer much more than a bond and section 10 at worst.

I'm not excusing him in any way, but I think the impact of the result of the courts findings will be minimal to non existent on junior.

I admit I don't know the details of the court case and charges involved, but from what I do know, it's not like he went all Russel Packer on the other guy. I doubt he'll suffer much more than a bond and section 10 at worst.

I'm not excusing him in any way, but I think the impact of the result of the courts findings will be minimal to non existent on junior.

It's still a common assault charge, and if he's found guilty, regardless of what the court hits him with, the NRL will levy some sort of suspension.

Chipmunk

Coach
James Roberts really is a woeful defender for someone who has plenty of speed to get himself into position. You'd think he'd be able to cover or scramble better.

Last edited:

Latest posts