What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 v Broncos (Match Thread)

BuffaloRules

Coach
Looks like this will be the line-up:

18. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma* 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Tim Simona 5. Joel Reddy 6. Benji Marshall (c) 7. Curtis Sironen 8. Aaron Woods 9. Masada Iosefa 10. Adam Blair 11. Eddy Pettybourne 12. Ben Murdoch-Masila 13. Braith Anasta

Interchange: 14. Sauaso Sue 15. Jack Buchanan 16. Ava Seumanufagai 19. Liam Fulton

* David Nofoaluma still in doubt

When will a decision be made on Nofo?

What are his chances?

Need to decide whether to gamble on him for SC or not.

azsportza

Live Update Team
TEAM NEWS: As expected James Tedesco and Liam Fulton come into the team with Sean Meaney and Jarred Farlow playing NSW Cup on Saturday

I hate playing the Broncs. You know Hodges will run 300m, Parker will offload 10 times, the halves will bomb relentlessly, the Broncos will score an arsey try off a kick, win the penalty count and get the rub of the green. Were generously plaing them back into form again.

Juniors
All the merkins that lost their shit when Marshall was dropped should watch this game and STFU. Tiger05 u can join them and don't reply, your on my blocked list.

Gee you have to feel for the likes of Woods but at least he gets a break from this crap next week.

Fulton should captain them next week at least he gives his all even though he makes a few errors.

Tedesco tried all night as well,

Mario chalmers

Juniors
At least Blair is playing less minutes.

Iosefa will be suspended for tripping which is a positive based on his performance.

Lawrence straight replacement for Reddy next week.

Sheens signings have collectively added SFA.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Bloody hell, Marshall is a disappointment - didn't take the line on; and his tackling (or lack there of) is shown up when he has a young team around him.

Iosefa's defence was outstanding.
Blair much better at prop, so too BMM. They are props!
Sue is a great prospect. Very quick and athletic.
We are set for props over next few years. Ava improving too.

Backrow is horrible though.
Sue might be worth a shot in second row.

BuffaloRules

Coach
He is 19 years old. What do you expect?

Not very much at all actually.

Catch a high kick on your quarter line with minimal pressure.

When running the ball out of your own in goal, don't remain up right so you can be driven back over the try line.

last week he didn't put a foot wrong.

Tiger05

First Grade
Blair much better at prop, so too BMM. They are props!
Sue is a great prospect. Very quick and athletic.

Blair and BMM go so much better at prop. Sue is a gun but I think he can slot into the backrow no problems especially as a lock.

Fulton is great out there. We just need another one or two backrowers. I wish Fulton was bigger but I think our pack is starting to look decent.

Not very much at all actually.

Catch a high kick on your quarter line with minimal pressure.

When running the ball out of your own in goal, don't remain up right so you can be driven back over the try line.

last week he didn't put a foot wrong.

Not too much to expect from Under 16s....
Basic stuff.

magpie guy

Juniors
Ohh dudums. Marshall had a good second half.

Marshal had ONE decent kick in the second half and ONE good play at the line which came to nothing. I would not consider that a good second half.

To be fair, the entire team barring Woods faded in and out of the game. The forwards especially seemed to compete and then just fall off. Way too many stupid penalties, soft defence and poor ball security/bad passes.

Blair had his best game since joining us. Thought he looked good. His effort level was way up. Hopefully he is trying to impress rival coaches after being given an ultimatum by Potter.

Last edited:

Latest posts