What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 V Dragons @ Penrith - PAYBACK TIME!

choc_soldier

Coach
In Round 6, the Dragons slayed us down in the 'gong. Things have changed with both teams since then, but this return match provides an opportunity for some payback.

PANTHERS - Disappointing, however, not rubbish against Manly. Lesson to be learnt - Roberts is not a halfback. And our kicking game must improve 1000% to be competitive.

DRAGONS - Too a victim in a round of upsets, against the Cowboys. Looked flat, but will be keen to snap out of that against the premiers this coming Friday night.

Both teams will take on an unfamiliar look, thanks to Origin and also injuries. The Panthers, at home, will have the advantage purely on that fact.

Toss of the coin.

It landed on heads. Panthers by 4.

Big Mick

Referee
Dragons by 16, just don't see us winning this one.

No halves, no backs, just a forward pack, no heaps good impact off the bench. We're gonna struggle against the likes of Riddell, Head, Lance and Hornby.

Just don't see us being in it at any point. We have no options. If preston or Gower were back to guide us, i'd think differently.

But I have faith, just not in this game.

Fibroman

First Grade
I think we will bounce back from last week. I think Priddis needs to move to half back, and we really need to have a better kicking option.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Panthers by 18! :clap: I have no doubt that the Panthers will romp it in on Friday!

Big Mick

Referee
pepstar87 said:
Big Mick said:
We're gonna struggle against the likes of Riddell, Head, Lance and Hornby.

Whos Lance??? :lol:

umm Lance Thompson.

I say that cause my brother is good friends with him, so its easier to be called by first name.

Big Artie

Juniors
Panthers GOOOONE no back up players during injuries & rep time, poor boys 1yr wonders :lol: :clap: :mrgreen:

SP

Bench
just like the soft cocks hey mr penrith fan signed in as a fake cock supporter just to stir things up.

Big Artie

Juniors
Lewis what r u talking about, can I have some of what ur on, just a small tip in life dont believe everything u r told boy.

choc_soldier

Coach
Big Artie said:
Panthers GOOOONE no back up players during injuries & rep time, poor boys 1yr wonders :lol: :clap: :mrgreen:

Take out the first choice half combination and a gun centre out of any side, and they will struggle a bit...

*Sandy*

First Grade
Thanks for the tip Art. Poor boy 1 year wonders will woo us again all the way to the big GF! :clap:

You know you don't sound so convincing this week about the panthers going down. Fibro man has betted his avatar - 1st time this season - big call from him. How much money you putting on the Red & Whites Art? And hows the female Dragon Supporter going? :lol:

Big Artie

Juniors
parra_panther said:
Big Artie said:

Take out the first choice half combination and a gun centre out of any side, and they will struggle a bit...
Struggle a bit what an understatement couldnt beat manly with all the other rep players,what a joke. Gun centre, I didnt know whaturia was out :lol:

Big Artie

Juniors
PK said:
Thanks for the tip Art. Poor boy 1 year wonders will woo us again all the way to the big GF! :clap:

You know you don't sound so convincing this week about the panthers going down. Fibro man has betted his avatar - 1st time this season - big call from him. How much money you putting on the Red & Whites Art? And hows the female Dragon Supporter going? :lol:
Dragons specials on friday, big artie does have a cult following & no doubt a few of them r dragons supporters, just as u r a panthers supporter. 8)

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
[quote="Big Artie] just as u r a panthers supporter. 8)[/quote]
come on dont be like that we all know that your waiting to come out!!!say it proud "I AM A PANTHERS SUPPORTER"

Big Mick

Referee
Artie, we'll struggle tonight as much as you'd struggle without Fittler next year.

I'd like to see you guys playing this weekend without your stars. but no the precious roosters have 2 byes in 4 weeks. How convenient.

melon....

Coach
Big Mick said:
Artie, we'll struggle tonight as much as you'd struggle without Fittler next year.

I'd like to see you guys playing this weekend without your stars. but no the precious roosters have 2 byes in 4 weeks. How convenient.
Thats fair considering we had to play both games last year around origin.....with more reps in the SOO squads.

Latest posts