What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 V Dragons @ Penrith - PAYBACK TIME!

Sato

Juniors
Big Artie said:
, poor boys 1yr wonders :lol: :clap: :mrgreen:

well well well....did u or did u not win the premiership once and then not again?

1 year wonders...

and if u say well we made it to the grand final, then you can't say we are one year wonders yet, becaue grandinfal ain't here yet, and we are in a decent position to challenge one our star players return from injury and SOO.

*Sandy*

First Grade
don't worry about big artie sato ... he's full of gas. And i should know! :mrgreen:

Love ya Artie! Would you like me to re-paint you into black, teal, rust and white?

ozzie

Bench
Big Mick said:
Artie, we'll struggle tonight as much as you'd struggle without Fittler next year.

I'd like to see you guys playing this weekend without your stars. but no the precious roosters have 2 byes in 4 weeks. How convenient.

how quickly you forget lat year BM - we had to play games through the SOO - lost two of them - one to Tipies and one to Canterbury (I think)