What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs. Tigers Discussion + Voting

ranga68

Juniors
Very good for a lot of the blokes tonight in particular the forwards
3 Gillett
2 Josh McGuire
1 Hannatt

AceAv

Juniors
Yeh norms was very much jogging whilst the rest sprinting.. I though he bombed that try from the line break in the second half.

Wallace had an ok kicking game. That kick that got us the repeat set was lockyer esk. -even though the chasers are what made the difference, we need to see more of that.

Nice to see Thaiday running towards gaps and even playing some second row there once or twice.

All the forwards really were out to prove a point tonight and keeping them to 25m regularly was brilliant to see. No Farrah, No Tigerz tho ;)

I can't believe I never realized just how good Parker is. Those offloads were incredible! his defense rock solid and he just kept coming at them!!

Hala was strong as usual too and I love seeing him try a few new moves every week. He tried to copy Parkers offload in a wobbly tackle, but I'm glad he's mixing it up. This guys going to be playing Origin one day!

Our backs looked very dangerous and even Maranta had a decent game. He made some good runs and shut down a potential line break when the tigz were getting desperate.

Prince also looked slippery. But he is so light! They can just punish him if he doesn't get through..

I thought Hunt out-played Macca again, but I wish Hodges could do those dummy half runs 2-3 times per set OMG!

Anyways great to get that win and some pride in the club. Absolute must to keep it going for the rest of the season, finals or not!

Last edited:

Kiwi

First Grade
Where has that been for the last 3 weeks of so? It's about time our forward pack stood up as one and played like they have a pair

H-Bomb

Juniors
Parker, Hoffman, Hannant and McGuire were particularly good.

Lost my voice screaming at Norman for not passing on that break.

Happy with Hala developing the way he is. Not sure what was happening towards the end of the game but it looked like Sam has his arm around him whispering in his ear in the middle of the field while everyone was packing a scrum. Not sure what was happening there, looked a little strange.

It was good to see the players acknowledging the crowd and getting them involved. Felt like they acknowledged how crapy theyve been and how its been painful to watch.

00digger00

Juniors
Parker 3
Gillett 2
Hannant 1
Pretty good all round the park. Helped that the tigers where pretty crap. But a win is a win and it was nice to see the boys cross the chalk a couple of times.

Latest posts