What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Raiders

DeathBlooms

Juniors
Accidental poke in the eye from Rava. Bird comes in to complete the tackle. Bird put on report for contact to the head and they get a penalty. Replays show Bird didn't even make contact to the head.

We'll probably lose by 2 points now.

Refs love finding new ways to f**k us over.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Yes that's better than last week. Norman nothing special maybe better with the wind. Sloan going ok in trying conditions.

Spazer

Juniors
raiders are a shell of the side that made it to the gf, their defence is almost as bad as ours.

As for our team we just need to complete our sets, we're slicing through their edges pretty comfortably but just unable to get the last pass.

Sloan having a good debut. he's roaming around looking for a late offload and will get one if he hangs around bird and hunt more.

Crush

Coach
Accidental poke in the eye from Rava. Bird comes in to complete the tackle. Bird put on report for contact to the head and they get a penalty. Replays show Bird didn't even make contact to the head.

Dragons going OK with the refs tonight, I am not worried about being down by 8.
This team isn’t called the Faiders for nuttin!!

boardlumps62

Juniors

No Bird did it's a forearm to the neck which is connected to the head which is a penalty I suppose. Anything to screw us over. Poke in the eye could be nasty for Kris he may not return. I like him I want him in out team.