What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs. South Sydney Rabbitohs Discussion

Big Pete

Referee
South Sydney Rabbitohs vs. Brisbane Broncos
Accor Stadium, Friday 14 June 2024
Kick Off: 7:50pm

SOUTHSYDNEY2024.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Taane Milne 4. Richard Kennar 5. Jacob Gagai 6. Jack Wighton 7. Cody Walker 8. Davvy Moale 9. Damien Cook 10. Sean Keppie 11. Michael Chee Kam 12. Jai Arrow 13. Keaon Koloamatangi

14. Peter Mamouzelos 15. Tallis Duncan 16. Cameron Murray 17. Thomas Burgess

18. Dion Teaupa 19. Liam Le Blanc 20. Adam Christensen 21. Chase Chapman 22. Bayleigh Bentley-Hape

BRISBANE2024.png

1. Tristan Sailor 2. Corey Oates 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Selwyn Cobbo 5. Deine Mariner 6. Ezra Mam 7. Jock Madden 8. Corey Jensen 9. Billy Walters 10. Payne Haas 11. Brendan Piakura 12. Jordan Riki 13. Patrick Carrigan

14. Tyson Smoothy 15. Xavier Willison 16. Kobe Hetherington 17. Jack Gosiewski

18. Josiah Karapani 19. Fletcher Baker 20. Israel Leota 21. Martin Taupau 22. Blake Mozer​

Showtime

Juniors
It’s concerning that Carrigan appears to be our best ball playing option whilst Reynolds and Walsh are out. Kev certainly hasn’t put systems in place so that we’re semi competitive whilst our best players are out like the Panthers and Storm. The dolphins with half the talent are making us look pathetic.

MRN

Juniors
The entire team was putrid. Trying to score almost every play. Not willing to earn it. Plenty of flash and strike, but no creatives, leadership or game managers.
Madden ain't it. Simple. He hasn't got it. He's isn't a first grader.
Mam can score a try but he ain't a game manager. At least not at this stage.
At the moment we are just another team in the league that lose their two best players and become shot to shit.

Last edited:

MRN

Juniors
If I could take 1 positive out of this - Karapani didn't give 1 flying f**k who Latrell Mitchell is and shaped up to him several times in defence, and put him down quite convincingly more then once.

Showtime

Juniors
If Walsh is out I only want to see Cobbo at fullback, I don’t need to see Sailor. I’ve given up on the season, I want to see what Mozer has got.

League guru

Juniors
It’s concerning that Carrigan appears to be our best ball playing option whilst Reynolds and Walsh are out. Kev certainly hasn’t put systems in place so that we’re semi competitive whilst our best players are out like the Panthers and Storm. The dolphins with half the talent are making us look pathetic.
To say that the "Dolphins with half the Talent" is a bit rich. The Dolphins have heaps more experience in the forwards and play a more controlled style. The Broncos suffer from the courier mail syndrome where they are all seen as superstars. Reece Walsh isn't going to save them, the roster is grossly overrated and Kevie appears a bit clueless.

Latest posts