What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 Game vs Newcastle

getsmarty

Immortal
We win but it is clear, this season is gone.

Yep...If we continue to play like that we are just making up the numbers. Why isn't the coach sending out messages to play direct when they start going side to side. And surely the McCrone experiment has passed its use by date ? Only problem is the coach has no Plan B. Anyway, a wins a win even if it's as ugly as today's. Well Done to the players for standing up in the 2nd half and playing with some pride in the jersey.

Lewish33

Juniors
Mate, I have no fingernails left. I was on the edge of me seat. Don't you get that rush? Are you too jaded and twisted to enjoy a game like that? You think we should win 50 nil but dont you get excited about coming from 18 points down to win?
I do. Great comeback.

Should never had to have come back from 18 down.

This is a team that is sitting 2nd last on the ladder who put 28 points on us in around 20 minutes.

getsmarty

Immortal
Whatever the coach said at halftime worked. The boys responded and played out of their skin. Great comeback!

By the look of the cameras in the dressing rooms he didn't say much....The win had more to do with the players individual efforts.

Latest posts