What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 Sunday 1st July v Cowboys @ Barlow park

ThingFish

Juniors
Thanks so much Stan,great to hear from you again.I'm as fit as a Mallee bull and still as cheeky as my Grandchildren with their fingers in the vegemite mate.
It's definitely feeling good at the moment mate with the Bunnies travelling along so well and yes to get together and relive 2014 all over again would be so amazing.
Hope your
I try not to drink when the game is on otherwise I forget what has happened!!! I'd rather be sober and following it all clearly lol....
i have to have some “nerve tonic” during a game otherwise I’m a mess:smiley: I often have to rely on replays to get a real feel for the game.:smiley:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Not sure R20 ,they cut straight to the local news here.
Cookie made 35 tackles in the first half too today. Then he came out and went to another gear in that second half....

@callmack1 I think the Cows were trying to tire him but it didn't work....

Coooookkkkieeeeeeeee his running game was great again too.. 15 runs too..... he's just sublime to watch..... sure one of my favourites....

CliveC

Juniors
It was great to see all four of our SOO players perform as well as they did.
Cookie and Angus obviously benefiting from the experience greatly.
The only thing stopping Cook from being the Oz hooker is if Bozo gets a recall!

ThingFish

Juniors
It was great to see all four of our SOO players perform as well as they did.
Cookie and Angus obviously benefiting from the experience greatly.
The only thing stopping Cook from being the Oz hooker is if Bozo gets a recall!
After SOO3 Mal is going to name an Australian merit team. That’s the team he would choose if Australia had a test match the next weekend. I think Cookie is a deadset cert.

callmack1

Staff member
I just watched the game for a second time and tbh, I don't think I gave GI enough credit, he was actually outstanding.

Rabbits20

Immortal
i think they gave it to checcin
Wouldn't surprise me with how he kept you guys in it. That was a try to us when Campbell tapped the ball back onto his head. Murray didn't knock it on but stopped the ball on his boot laces... Coote knocks on inside own 10 no worries play on! Cowboys hold us down as much as they can for the 80 and get away with it plus at the end drop the ball cold but oh f**k it lets leg em up field here for a grandstand finish....

Plus the forward passes we got called up on and you didn't.

Anyhow we take the win and South Sydney Marches On. Your guys were brave but we found a way to overcome adversity......

Of course though anytime Souths win we have to say we were legged up though..... I guess it's the norm with the haters trying to deal with it and avoid what really happened..

Latest posts