What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Roosters

Illusion

Bench
Flanno's gameplan should be a game of possession and then bombard Walker and Keary with a constant procession of Sua, Luc, Sua running at both of them. On the other side of the ball, a disciplined attack of Walker and Keary's space and time. No foul play, but relentlessly smashing them LEGALLY. Extreme pressure on both their kicking games. It will require maximum effort from everybody but if pressure is applied in attack and defence, relentlessly for 80 minutes, the Roosters smooth attack of late, could become clunky and faltering.
Agree , problem with that is Hunt doing all the bombs , none have any purpose .........

Wolfgang90

Juniors
The more I think about the chooks, the more I hate them. f**king ANZAC day, their prick fans giving it to us. Their players bullying us. Their coach with his french frog head boasting. Freddy fittler fkn up origins because of his cooked selections. Joey Manu being a dirty cheat faking injuries. Fkn merkin.

You know what? I hope we fkn belt em. First 10mins should be no holds bar, go nuts with physicality. I don't give a shit about penalties or offside because we're showing aggression in our defence. Go absolutely nuts. Flanno should have them fired up for this one.

Anzac day was an utter embarrassment and this game should be about revenge. Go after Teddy, JWH, Walker etc. I don't give a shit. I want to see us bully them. If we lose doing that then so be it.

Do you guys remember when the storm belted us at AAMI park 70-10, have goldilocks brown tripping over himself to drop the ball off a tap restart. Then later in the year we belted them 50-04. That's what I fkn want.

Dragon David

First Grade
Sele still out, Lawrie still in. Oh dear...
Dragons team: 1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Zac Lomax 3. Moses Suli 4. Max Feagai 5. Christian Tuipulotu 6. Kyle Flanagan 7. Ben Hunt 8. Francis Molo 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Jack de Belin 11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Tom Eisenhuth 14. Blake Lawrie 15. Ben Murdoch-Masila 16. Toby Couchman 17. Luciano Leilua 18. Michael Molo 19. Fa’amanu Brown 20. Ryan Couchman 21. Savelio Tamale 22. Jack Bird

Have we got any value out of the Sele signing yet? Lawrie is a weird one and goes to show how weak we are with props - he certainly is no enforcer and has become heart attack material.

Dragon David

First Grade
Walker short kicked us to death last time. Sloan must be alert and position himself whichever side he's on to defuse the inevitable grubbers into the in-goal.
We made too many mistakes for some easy tries to the Roosters on Anzac Day. They kept going with the momentum of our lack of correcting our defensive lines and the kicks made by Walker and Keary not covered. Fix those up and we will have a much tighter game.

JWH is the man who loves playing us. His high shots could be his downfall on Sunday.

Walker is the key. His goal kicking success rate is high so fewer tries and fewer penalties please boys plus his deft kicks can be tricky so be on guard.

Keep doing things in fast motion guys. Be strong and resilient and resolute and for heavens sake keep mistakes to the bare minimum.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Sele definitely needs a run in reserves. He has been out injured for a significant period after he came to us, bringing an injury with him. He is just a guy that probably is now injury prone. I bet that he gets injured again when he next plays which would not be good. Lawrie and Bird should also play reserves.
Tamale was really good in our KOE win over Souths-8 tackle busts, 253m- he's going I know but with Joey, Smith and Sualii all out, the Roosters centres are vulnerable to an attacking weapon like Tamale. Max F- sorry- doesn't do it for me.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Flanno's gameplan should be a game of possession and then bombard Walker and Keary with a constant procession of Sua, Luc, Sua running at both of them. On the other side of the ball, a disciplined attack of Walker and Keary's space and time. No foul play, but relentlessly smashing them LEGALLY. Extreme pressure on both their kicking games. It will require maximum effort from everybody but if pressure is applied in attack and defence, relentlessly for 80 minutes, the Roosters smooth attack of late, could become clunky and faltering.
Can you replace deano pls