What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Roosters

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If Hunt wants to retain his position in the Qld team, then outplaying a guy who would be a serious contender for his Qld jersey would be the way to do it. If Walker totally outplays Benny boy, then Billy Slater may start to look at Walker instead of Hunt for the future especially if they lose SOO game 3. I am hoping that may spark Ben to play one of his super games this year because lets face it, when Benny is on the guy is a freak but unfortunately we don't see it that often in the red V these days.

Last edited:

justadragon

Bench
JWH will become Roosters most capped player in 116 years with 307 games on Sunday. Will this inspire him more to play it tougher against us?

I hope we smash him Dave, never been a bigger thug in the game than JWH, well there probably was but you know what I mean.

Dragon David

First Grade
I hope we smash him Dave, never been a bigger thug in the game than JWH, well there probably was but you know what I mean.
I do justa. He caused Suli to miss the match on Anzac Day (well for about 79 minutes of it) so it is pay back time on Sunday.

I laughed at Uncle Nick's "character reference" of JWH -

“Jared’s a man who is a fantastic person. People see him as a bit of a maybe a dirty player, but he’s not a dirty player.

“He plays it tough and off the field he’s a gentle giant and a beautiful person, great family guy, great leader in the club on and off the field.

“He mentors a lot of the young players who join the club and overall is a great person to have around.”

Hahaha, what a load of crap. hahaha!

Lennyb

Juniors
His bumper bar game is the best in the league. Keeps it tight, but accurate.

Galvin just missed one last week. Lucky his head was up and not leaning in.
Around the 28min mark. First half, off a drop out.

Absolute grub.

Im sure Flanno has raised his concerns to the powers that be for this game, considering what happened last time.

If he connects, his arm doesnt raise as high. Is what Robbo will say at the presser.

Lennyb

Juniors
Around the 28min mark. First half, off a drop out.

Absolute grub.

Im sure Flanno has raised his concerns to the powers that be for this game, considering what happened last time.

If he connects, his arm doesnt raise as high. Is what Robbo will say at the presser.
25 to go first half on fox. Bad eyes.

How the league can let that be is not right.

Forearm to the head or attempted forearm to the head. Should go both ways.

Same damage, either way.

Even Storm havnt stooped that low this year.

RedVee

First Grade
True, Saints did, beat them in a close one on a flooded Kogarah oval and Tatana kicked us home in the Semi in a great underdog type win!

In the GF it was only 5-0 should have been 5- all at halftime, however, they did beat us that year 41-7 and some similar score line the year before. When they got on a roll, ‘look out’……they were a gun side.
I was at the semi final as a 13yo, in the old wooden Brewongle Stand

Dragon David

First Grade
Keary believes gun international winger Dom Young has changed their attack.

“It feels like we can strike whenever we want,” Keary said, per The Sydney Morning Herald.

“Dom, you give him half a chance, he scores. It’s not to say we haven’t had that all the time, but it’s definitely changed our attack.
Also from Foxsports -

F . cken braggers!!

Lennyb

Juniors
Keary believes gun international winger Dom Young has changed their attack.

“It feels like we can strike whenever we want,” Keary said, per The Sydney Morning Herald.

“Dom, you give him half a chance, he scores. It’s not to say we haven’t had that all the time, but it’s definitely changed our attack.
Kikau. That game v the dogs. Wow.

No wonder the roosters have held back the praise.

And think they can praise him for our game. Challenge set hopefully.