What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 - Team List Tuesday

Delboy

First Grade
Basically, if past history is anything to go by, Hooper makes a lot of stuff up and could well be the case re Fergo. Difficult to believe a lot of what he suggests is his so called knowledge of the situation.

Up to Fergo to show that he deserves to be in the NRL, more like BA has told him what he needs to do.

hindy111

Post Whore
I still feel like it has something to do with Opacic being out and to a degree Moses. BA may not want to many kids in one side?

And as I mentioned prior they need to keep atleast one back fit incase of an injury closer to finals. We wouldn't want to throw Fergo in if hadn't played for 3mths.

Forwards is a bit easier. You can use one of your benchies more and they only need to give smaller minutes and part of the interchange system.

Hopefully Moses isn’t out for to long. If he is out for a while, it will be an achievement stay in the top 4 with the teams we have coming up.

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So is there any chance Penisini has a big game, enough to make BA think about keeping him in the side…..

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
BA interview:

Moses injury not as bad as reported, is doing light weights. Starts running next week.

Opacic being given a “mental” break. Good opportunity to give Will a go

Fergo, wasn’t playing as per our “defensive structure”. Dropped to work on it. Sounds like he wouId have been back a few weeks ago but had an injury.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So is there any chance Penisini has a big game, enough to make BA think about keeping him in the side…..

I thin its just a chance to have a look at him with Opa out, there have been 2 U/20s debut before him although Haze debuted last year