What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 v Raiders @ Penrith Stadium

Raider Azz

Bench
**BLaCkMaGiC** said:
Ben Ross will play, he escaped suspension. Thats some good news.
That isn't good news, that's bad news :(

It's bad enough you have both Gower and Girdler returning :cry:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Hye guys/galz...i've never watched a game at penrith before and im excited. :D Should i get my tickets early cause i always hear of your game selling out?

*Sandy*

First Grade
It depends on what type of ticket you want.

Reserved. I would ring Penrith and buy over the phone asap.

GA. Just rock on up and you will get in. The only time I think the ground was a sell out, other than finals and then they capped the number, was Round 26 last season and as far as I know they didnt close the gates. It made it very uncomfortable for a lot of those in standing areas only, I believe. Rhino will be able to tell us exactly though he was once Penrith's gate keeper! ;-)

Due to our last two losses and I think they are predicting wet weather, I could safely say you would be alright at around 4.00 in getting in as GA. Better because that's what I am doing.

choc_soldier

Coach
I'm trying to try to be there at 1:30 when the gates open, but I'm going car shopping tomorrow morning, so I'll see what happens...

Latest posts