What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 Crowd (Tiger bandwagon?)

JK

I have real doubts that the Tiger bandwagon will come out for a televised game without Benji.

We had a first out loss but not a big one and with everyone other than Sonny and Nate in we should be capable of doing damage. It will be interesting to see team sheets given the poor performance by Corey and the perceived weakness in go-forward.

I'll guess 18,000.

ibeme

First Grade
I'll say 20k. I reckon Tigers fans will be thinking that they're specials against the bulldogs after first round performances. I can't see them staying away.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah just over 20.

On another note, I'll be dirty on Folkes if he picks Hughes over Perry again - what the f**k is he thinking? Sack Hughes already!

barrytiger

Juniors
atomic_crimson said:
i think there will be over 20k... the tigers bandwagon will die down but not right away
tigers bandwagon eh, how many doggie supporters turned up to games last year when they couldnt win a game?

atomic_crimson

Juniors
barrytiger said:
tigers bandwagon eh, how many doggie supporters turned up to games last year when they couldnt win a game?

despite losing they had a crowd increase of 20%.... also the biggest game where we went meant to be smashed against the broncos we had almost 30k people....

bad_doggy_bad

Juniors
wt9it.jpg

Tigers PFFT !!! This is the flyer distributed throughout balmain and campbelltown... Oh yeah and the free 2005 Jersey giveaway at Macarthur Square...

JK

Nah they did good. Turned up in numbers and created a good opposition atmosphere.

over 32K - wonderful! I reckon 10-12K were tigers fans. The members area of the dogs (western stand) looks packed and fantastic!

Latest posts