What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 Picks

ozbash

Referee
6 Baywatch Grobbelaar,

there was a famous soccer playing grobbelaar wasnt there ?
could be one of bayreps cuzzies

aussies1st

Staff member
Scott said:
No, I thought the Waratahs struggled a lot last week. They did well to win in the end, but I can't see them doing the same in Cape Town.

The Stormers on the other hand played alright in bad weather, so are the form team.

Still tipping the Draw though.

They always struggle against the Reds. Its a fact that their games are bore fest with not man tries.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Highlanders v Blues

Cats v Chiefs

Bulls v Brumbies

Canes v Force

Reds v Crusaders

Sharks v Cheetahs

Stormers v Waratahs

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
ozbash said:
6 Baywatch Grobbelaar,

Bruce Grobellar, Liverpool goalkeeper. Was later implicated in some betting scandal.

bayrep

Juniors
ozbash said:
6 Baywatch Grobbelaar,

me and Grob go way back. Lets just say I am sitting pretty comfy now financially.

meltiger

First Grade
I went ...

• Highlanders v Blues
  • Cats v Chiefs
  • Bulls v Brumbies
  • Canes v Force
  • Reds v Crusaders
  • Sharks v Cheetahs
  • Stormers v Waratahs :thumn

lockyno1

Post Whore
Tiger are you going insane? The Cheetahs? They were worse or at best level with the Force after last week! I know the Sharks are awful but the Cheetahs from what we have seen are even worse!

skeepe

Immortal
locky did you actually watch the rugby last week?

The Sharks were very impressive I thought, and the Cheetahs almost beat the Bulls and were quite good also. Don't underestimate either side. Oh, and actually watch something before you comment on it.

skeepe

Immortal
Highlanders v Blues
Cats v Chiefs
Bulls v Brumbies
Hurricanes v Force
Reds v Crusaders
Sharks v Cheetahs
Stormers v Waratahs

bayrep

Juniors
I agree with Locky I cant see the Cheetahs winning and after your picks Skeepe neither can you.

skeepe

Immortal
I'm aware of that, but he commented that the Sharks and Cheetahs were awful teams. I stated that they played quite well last week. I believe the Sharks at home will be the better team. I fail to see how that invalidates my comments?

lockyno1

Post Whore
bayrep said:
I agree with Locky I cant see the Cheetahs winning and after your picks Skeepe neither can you.

Thank you! Best they can hope for is a bonus point here or there and possibly winning against the Force.

lockyno1

Post Whore
skeepe said:
locky did you actually watch the rugby last week?

The Sharks were very impressive I thought, and the Cheetahs almost beat the Bulls and were quite good also. Don't underestimate either side. Oh, and actually watch something before you comment on it.

I watched most games last week. I was out for the Brumbies win (had a 21st b'day on), apart from that I watched every one. The Bulls are so overrated it is not even funny. They have so much potential yet deleiver nothing. It was hardly surprising that the Cheetahs kept it close. That does not mean they played well! Both teams were well below average!

lockyno1

Post Whore
skeepe said:
I'm aware of that, but he commented that the Sharks and Cheetahs were awful teams. I stated that they played quite well last week. I believe the Sharks at home will be the better team. I fail to see how that invalidates my comments?

I say that I have a better chance of winning lotto than the Cheetahs winning! They have no matchwinners! At least the sharks have Brent Russell.

skeepe

Immortal
I would argue that Percy Montgomery is more a matchwinner than Russell. But again, you would have realised that from watching the match...

lockyno1

Post Whore
skeepe said:
I would argue that Percy Montgomery is more a matchwinner than Russell. But again, you would have realised that from watching the match...

Percy has 1 good game in 20 and you call him a matchwinner? WTF! He has more "percy" games, or shockers than good ones! You will be lucky to get 2 good games a season from him!:?

Iafeta

Referee
Highlanders v Blues - Blues

Cats v Chiefs - Chiefs

Bulls v Brumbies - Bulls

Canes v Force - Hurricanes

Reds v Crusaders - Crusaders

Sharks v Cheetahs - Sharks

Stormers v Waratahs - Stormers